2 LH Surges in one cycle... confused... help!

shorty2k8

1 son ttc #2
Reaction score
Hi

I had positive opk's on cd8 and cd9. Just on the off chance this evenin before my bath thought I'd test again (now cd18) and its a very bright and clear positive (photo attached)

So why has this happened and which is the true positive? I have been having very think ewcm past few days including today. Can i still catch in time by having sex tonight?

I'm so confused! lol! Silly cycles! ttc is such a mind bend!

Attachments

• opk 23.10.14.jpg
    opk 23.10.14.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 6
Have you been having any signs of pregnancy?.I would do a pregnancy test. but Could be that your first surge was false ( not leading to ovulation ) and your ovulating now.

I've been feeling quite icky this week but hpt have been negative. Took a pregnancy and ovulation test together tonight and only the ovulation test was positive. Yeah perhaps has the surge but no ovulation first time. Very strange. So glad i tested on the off chance tonight cause my son was poorly last week so ttc had to go on the back burner whilst looking after him and being so exhausted. Lol.

Let's just see how it all goes now xxx

Well then your most likely ovulating. good luck!.:hugs:

Ok so took another opk about half an hour ago and its an even darker positive than yesterdays, does this mean anythin with regards to ovulation time etc or not?

The darkest positive i have actually ever seen on any of my opks.

so confused haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"