v2007

Reaction score
https://www.familyandfriends-railcard.co.uk/dailymail

Railcard expires 31st July 2011.

This offer expires 27th May 2011.

They do save you a fortune.

Not bad to say its the Daily Fail :p

V xxxx

thanks V, I'm off to London for my birthday for a meal with tesco clubcard vouchers (ie free!) and now I can get reduced train fare too! thanks! :)

thanks we have a wedding to go to so will save us a bit:)

Just a heads up that this railcard can only be used if you are travelling with children over the age of 5. I didn't realise this until I had already applied for it. x

You will still receive the railcard but you will have to have an older child with you whenever you travel for your tickets to be valid. I was gutted as my LO is also too young.

nice :D will see what we can get my son is under 5 so doesn't pay for train yet but me and OH do and might be on holiday so we'll see

Thanks for that! have just registered :) xx

Got mine, but yep I can't use it unless I have a 5-15yr old with me :/

I'm gutted that i just missed out on this by 3 days :( I got one last year and used it all the time, i think if you apply for a year railcard before your free one expires, you get it half price too or at least i did with last years, it's just run out xx

That would probably defeat the object of me saving money lol! How much is the discount?

not sure tbh i think it says you can save up to £14 but not sure hopefully if we need it then we got it lol

think from trying to look its 13.10 for me alone, but with me and child and railcard its 11.10....

Got mine last Friday.

The discounts are excellent, keep your letter as that the code on to get the card half price.

V xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->