2 months on and only now findng the time to announce to you the arrival of Jodi Ella

MumToBe23Oct

Reaction score
I know its 2 months since my lil princess arrived but only now getting the time to announce her birth to you all!

My lil angel was born on monday 26th september at 3.27am arriving at 36 weeks which was quite a shock!

I'm sure you are all interested in my birth story but i must prepare you it was not good labour.. if there is any such thing! haha
It all began with my waters breaking on friday the 23rd at around 8am i then went straight down to the hospital to get checked out during which they informed me i was 2cm dialated.. I was then admitted to the hospital but even though i was getting contractions every 7 mins by 8am on the saturday morning i was still only 2cm! i was given this thing cant even remember what you call it but it was like a tampon that was meant to help me dilate but sure wouldnt you know it on sunday at 11am i was still only 2 cm!! I was then given the drip at 3pm which trust me when i say brings on your contractions faster an MORE PAINFUL!! I was offered gas an air and pethadine at around 5pm whihc i refused but i originally wanted to do it on my own but when they examined me at 10pm i was still only 2cm! i gave in an took the pethadine although tbh i think if i hadnt i wouldnt of had the energy for what was to come!.. at 1am the surgeons came and told me was having to have a c secton because i wasnt dilating like i should i was not happy the one thing did not want was a section it just didnt appeal to me so while i waited on the grl coming to give me my epidural i felt the pain gettng stronger by the time she came an hour had passed and i was screaming! (yes screamng how embaressin!!) i told them i needed to push but they said there was no way only an hr later would i have reached 10cm god bless my OH he had to hold me still while i got the epidural after that i insisted they examine me and yes i was right! 10 cm and Jodi just waitin there to make her grand enterance! I remember thinkin to myself thank god i finally get to see my lil princess but of course it wouldnt be that easy after the past few days i have had! I ended up wth a forcep delivery but in the end when saw my lil princess it was worth it!

She was born at 3.27am weighing only 5lb 2oz and a length of 46 cm!

We spent 10 days in hospital because she was prem and had to be in the incubator for a while but i can happily say she is totally fine and i am loving every minute of bein a mum!!

Attachments

• 101_3350.jpg
    101_3350.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 23
  • jodi kins.jpg
    jodi kins.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 18
Congratulations! It must have been scary, but you made it and she is beautiful.

Congrats! The labor may not have been perfect, but you have one precious, perfect baby!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->