2 nights in a row...

ryder

Mum to Jasmine & Peyton
Reaction score
Jasmine has slept 7 hours straight!!! Yaaay... She still has a bit of a cold and stuff up nose, so by the time she does wake up she is pretty stuffed up, but I bought a wedge for her crib that she lays on that elevates her head a bit. It is supposed to help them breath easier and also help with gas..

So we'll see how long she sleeps when her cold is gone :D

:happydance:

Thats awesome! Hope she continues with the pattern even after she feels better. :hugs:
Maybe the reason Lola never slept through a night is because she hasn't had a cold yet :lol:

Jasmine has slept 7 hours straight!!! Yaaay... She still has a bit of a cold and stuff up nose, so by the time she does wake up she is pretty stuffed up, but I bought a wedge for her crib that she lays on that elevates her head a bit. It is supposed to help them breath easier and also help with gas..

Honey, get one of those Triaminic vapour fans. They are battery operated and you can place right beside her. It worked a charm for Chase when he had a cold.

They also have vicks baby rub.

At the same time, glad she's slept good!

Honey, get one of those Triaminic vapour fans. They are battery operated and you can place right beside her. It worked a charm for Chase when he had a cold.

They also have vicks baby rub.

At the same time, glad she's slept good!

Ive actually got a vicks vapour humidifyer.. not sure if that is similiar? It seems to make the room nice and clear though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->