2 weeks and 2 days ago....

TTCbaby2011

7 boys, 1 girl and 2 angels <3
Reaction score
I lost my baby girl. I was 20 weeks and 4 days pregnant. I lost her do to a subchorionic hemorrhage(that we thought was gone at 15 weeks but apparently it was not) that clotted behind the placenta. The clots then made the placenta erupt causing no oxygen,blood, or nutrients to my little angel. I miss and love her so much. When will this pain and hurt stop. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am so sorry for your loss Hun. Just take time for yourself. Big hugs xx

I promise it gets easier after time hun, it doesn't go away but things do get easier. It just takes time xxx

I am so so sorry that your baby grew wings and send you lots of love and hugs xx

:cry::cry::cry: I am so deeply sorry, it's a long very long journey, but you will get stronger.
If you need a friend I am here .. XOXOXOXOX:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Massive hugs Hun, I lost my daughter last year after have a subchronic haematoma and placenta previa the bleeding caused infection and my waters went early! Thinking of you and your little girl xxxx

so sorry hun... i wish i could say your heart will heal but for me i will never be the same, i have learned to live with it and every day has gotten a little easier. im a totally different person now and as strange as it sounds i wouldnt change a thing, obv i would love to have a healthy happy little girl in my arms but i dont regret getting pregnant for a second, Lily enriched my life in so many ways and i am so gratful!!

you will learn to live again and you will move on but you will always hold your precious angle in your heart and no time will ever take that away

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->