2 weeks late but 2 negative test! HELP!!

cat118118

mother of 1 and expecting
Reaction score
ok so here is what happened.

28th of july i started my period it ended on the 1st of august. so my next period was due on the 25th of august. I am never late i am always ether spot on or a day or 2 early. i think ive been late by about 2 days once and i was stressed so i think thats what delayed it. Anyway.......my period hasnt come. its now the 3rd of september so i am now 12 days late but i took a test on the 1st and it came back negative I am not at all stressed so that cant be the soloution this time. I feel really sick all the time, ive had a constant headache for around 5 days now and my discharge amount has increased ALOT!

So i wondered am i testing to early? am i poorly? or has my period just vanished? i need to no if im pregnant or not as i smoke and need to stop now if i am.

Has this happened to anyone or has anyone got any suggestions?

thanks =]

ive posted the same thing, as my last period was also the 28th july and should of been due 28th aug as mine in 32cycle!

Ihave loads of symptoms but still no period!!
I tested today at the doc and its was neg so got to retest on friday.

I would take another test!

Also treat yourself as pregant!! as last time i was preg ididnt find out until i was 7weeks!!!

Do u know y U didn't find out until u were 7 weeks ? And do u mean 7 weeks late or 7 weeks pregnant?

it didnt show until i was 7weeks preg. The doc just said some people take longer to get a positive urine test.

They dont look into it until you have 3+ misscarriges, IF they think there is a prob, i unfortunetly lost mine between 6-8 weeks preg and i didnt find out until 12 week scan whicch is a year ago this friday!! So thats why im wanting a BFP asap, as i am now over a week late!

But the doc said some people dnt know until 2-3 months gone and had healthy babies!

so im trying not to worry, you will be suprised how many ppl there is who cant get bfp until a few weeks along!

i just read that the chances of still being pregnant after a negative HPT after 15DPO is like 1 %.

I am 15 DPO and tested negative with a clear blue, but im still hoping i am pregnant, but im not sure whether i should?

Was thinking of taking another test tomorrow and if that's negative then go to the doctors on Friday. I think it will come back negative but I can always hope. Wat do u think ladies ?

I think you should pop along to your G.P. hun.

ok so here is what happened.

28th of july i started my period it ended on the 1st of august. so my next period was due on the 25th of august. I am never late i am always ether spot on or a day or 2 early. i think ive been late by about 2 days once and i was stressed so i think thats what delayed it. Anyway.......my period hasnt come. its now the 3rd of september so i am now 12 days late but i took a test on the 1st and it came back negative I am not at all stressed so that cant be the soloution this time. I feel really sick all the time, ive had a constant headache for around 5 days now and my discharge amount has increased ALOT!

So i wondered am i testing to early? am i poorly? or has my period just vanished? i need to no if im pregnant or not as i smoke and need to stop now if i am.

Has this happened to anyone or has anyone got any suggestions?

thanks =]

Do you know when/if you ovulated? I would be that AF isn't really "late" and instead you ovulated later than you normally have been.

Sorry what does AF mean? I'm taking another test in the morning and then going to doctors on Friday. I am now 2 weeks late which would make me around 5 weeks pregnant wich mean the baby would only 3-4 weeks old. Is that 2 early? Or should I wait another week?

Sorry what does AF mean? I'm taking another test in the morning and then going to doctors on Friday. I am now 2 weeks late which would make me around 5 weeks pregnant wich mean the baby would only 3-4 weeks old. Is that 2 early? Or should I wait another week?

AF = Aunt Flo (your period)

When you say 2 weeks late, do you mean you expected AF 2 weeks ago but she didn't show up yet? You probably just ovulated later than you think you did. Your HPTs are negative for one of 2 reasons - you are pg but you didn't ovulate when you think you did so it's still to early to show up or you aren't actually pg.

There isn't much point to going to the doctors until you know for sure that you are pregnant or if you've gone 60+ days without your period.

Hi there...I totally feel your pain. I am in the same boat! This really stinks.:growlmad:

I am late as well....but I have a history of issues (Stage IV Endo & still adjusting to missing an ovary-Removed 1 year ago). My AF has been pretty dead on.

I got married in Aug and only had it for 3 days…but was MEGA Stressed over the wedding. Since then nada!!! Spotted once while on our HM (figured I was ovulating—was around that time to start). Since then NOTHING…12 days late.

Took 2 HPT….feeling the symptoms of being PG. Called the Dr…they ordered blood work right away…only to come back BFN! Oh well….I was told that I have to give it 2 weeks then if no sign of AF or PG then I need to come in.

This would not be my first babe….however I was in college w/ my son and didn’t find out I was PG until I was almost 5 mo’s! So this time around it is totally different. With my son (13 yrs a go)…I still had my AF & didn’t have a clue. I only got sick a couple times---thought it was the flu…however was MEGA TIRED! My mom tipped me off that she thought I was just because I was so sleepy, had headaches and wanted to sleep 24/7.

This time I feel as tho it is a whole new ball game. Keep me posted…let me know what you find out….I am also open to hear what everyone thinks.

Best of luck Ladies!

HUGGIES:hugs:

so cat have you found out? as my last AF was july 28th too and still no AF xx

Took another Test today...BFN..:nope:..still not feeling well...calling Dr. today. They told me to wait until Monday but...I would like to get in next week.

I mean really 3 weeks late and nothing?!?!?!?! Grr!

Hi cat118118,

I'm exactly the same as you, same dates, 2 negative tests :( not too stressed at the min. It's driving me mad!!! My doc has told me to do a test a week, he said its very common to get negatives but he won't see me until I'm due again. I just need to know! How are you getting on???

Xx

Deet, not sure how this happened but it looks like the other posts here are three years old! These people may not be on here anymore xx

Hi kezzybear, oh my goodness I didn't look at the year, I bet they've got 3 yr old children by now ha silly me. Thanks for letting me know. How r u getting on? Xx

Haha bless you :) . You definitely need to wait another week then test again. The docs can also do a blood test to confirm. If that doc is being difficult ask a different doctor.
I'm doing ok thanks! Traveling the TTC road! It's very tough! Just gone into my 7th month TTC. Good luck! My fingers are crossed for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->