2 weeks of maternity leave and I am now....

Donna79x

Mummy to Rihanna Paige x
Reaction score
..... bored :dohh:

Resorted to baking choc chip muffins n got a carrot cake to bake too..... ( both out of packets lol).

Need a cool rack for my cake so might pop to town n grab a couple. lol

What else can I do.... the house as never been tidier. Could cut the grass I suppose..... !!! Mums house is spotless... been n done that this week !!

Come on likle one... I am ready for ya xx :happydance:

knit one, pearl one, drop one, curl one?? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

No suggestions, apart from you wont be bored for much longer!!
Just wanted to say I cant wait for mine!!!! x

..... bored :dohh:

Resorted to baking choc chip muffins n got a carrot cake to bake too..... ( both out of packets lol).

Need a cool rack for my cake so might pop to town n grab a couple. lol

What else can I do.... the house as never been tidier. Could cut the grass I suppose..... !!! Mums house is spotless... been n done that this week !!

Come on likle one... I am ready for ya xx :happydance:

I'm only down the M62....my house is a tip. I have a 10month old too so you can practice changing bums etc if you like too:rofl:

you got me wanting cakes now!!
i am bored to! i am finding myself using cups each time i have a drink rather then washing out same cup, just so i got some washing up to do!
OH's clothes have never been so tidy!
x

you got me wanting cakes now!!
i am bored to! i am finding myself using cups each time i have a drink rather then washing out same cup, just so i got some washing up to do!
OH's clothes have never been so tidy!
x

:rofl::rofl: I know exactly what u mean..... I am going to end up with OCD if baby doesn't hurry up and make an arrival lol :happydance: Just been round to mums and put her washing in, washed up and vacumed her living room n mopped her kitchen floor!!! I might change my bed in a bit.....

xx

This is def the worst bit though the last few wks! Shopping always takes a few hrs!!

There's always Jeremy Kyle:rofl:

In 6 years of being a full-time Mum, I can honestly say I have never had this on my tv but whenever I go to my 19year old sister's house....she's always watching it:dohh:. the people on there are such scum bags (in my opinion:blush:)

There's always Jeremy Kyle:rofl:

In 6 years of being a full-time Mum, I can honestly say I have never had this on my tv but whenever I go to my 19year old sister's house....she's always watching it:dohh:. the people on there are such scum bags (in my opinion:blush:)

thats what i was going to say, daytime tv is the best lol, richard and judy or now phil and fern lol, bargain hunt, diy sos,
i work full time but cvan't wait for that, well i say i will anythings better than work though lol
at least you got BNB
x

Aw hunni bar the last few days ive been the same.

I went into hobby craft and spent about 30 quid on card and tissue paper pens etc. And im planning on spending next week when OH is in work (if lil one hasnt arrived) making his birth announcement cards :) And if he does come before we will nip out and but them. But whats 30 quid if it keeps me occupied :)

Also i thought if i finish them and he still aint here, ill go back and get some paints and canvas and make some pictures for the nursery or spare room. lol Even if i dont use them it will keep me occupied :) XxxX

Aww, hope you don't have to wait too much longer hun.
xxxx

thanks ladies....

I watch loads of day time tv including Jeremy Kyle, Trisha, Property Ladder, Deal or no Deal, Bargain hunt.... not sure how much I can take lol :-0

Thought about making some cards but bought some the other week 'i've arrived' cards. Mum said make some birthday cards n xmas cards which I suppose I could do but no doubt likle one will arrive as soon as I walk out the shop aftering spending a fortune lol.

Had a really crap day today.... feel mega down for no reason n proper drained.... booo hooo ....

But I have BnB... you all keeping me entertained n smiley - fank you xx

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"