2 year old boy girl twin ideas

Missyme123

Reaction score
hi guys,
Need some ideas for the twins for Christmas. I’m not wanting to buy huge bits of plastic that takes up too much space for Christmas this year.
So need some ideas for things that are good for 2 year olds that will still entertain them, but not just tat If that makes sense? Lol

Thanks in advance for any help

If they havent already got one how about a wooden kitchen to share with some Melissa and Doug playfood.

I have boy/girl twins who turn 3 this Monday, for Christmas I have got them:

Isaac
Chad Valley Red Keyboard and Stool
Jack Jack Attacks Doll
Imaginext Batcave
Imaginext Joker Van
My first Scalectrix
Little Tikes RC bumper cars
Woody doll
Buzz doll
Blue monkey Fingerling
PJ Masks memory game

Lily
Chad Valley Pink Keyboard and Stool
Vampirina Doll
Doc Mcstuffins Doctors Set
Moana singing doll
Baby Alive Lily Doll
Rainbowcorn
Club Petz Lucy dog
Club Petz Lola dog
Unicorn Fingerling
Frozen memory game

Magnetic tiles
Threading beads/bobbins
Play kitchen
Board games (we like Orchard toys)
Ride ons/scooters/balance bikes
Dressing up clothes
HappyLand
Sand and water playtable
Play food
Playdoh

Thank you so much, quite a few ideas there. We like orchard toys also. The aqua doodle would be a big hit, as that love to draw, but the boy mainly likes the walls!! So this may help :) thanks again

Ikea wooden easel/whiteboard ikea wooden kitchen perhaps. They do add ons with both too. Soft food for kitchen/paper holders for easel etc? Our easel/whiteboard still draws attention of our nearly 9 yr old boy one of few things to withstand the test of time. Other thing thats been so popular throughout is mothercare/elc happyland toys worth it very much brilliant shape for toddler hands. Our nearly 6 yr old will still play with his old happyland handed down to his younger brother. Long lasting well made really recommend x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->