20% off the new Wonderoo's

Butterfly2005

Reaction score
FYP announced on FB that they are giving 20% off Wonderoos until the 13th Oct!

Has anyone else tried the new version? I loved the old one anyway, but this one is even better! Abit bulky but very thirsty :thumbup:

Oh wait, heres the link https://www.fill-your-pants.com/one-size-nappies/wonderoo-nappies.html

I am in love with the v2, especially the minky ones! And they look so soft and comfy when on! As you said, very thirsty, we haven't used the microfibre insert yet, just the bamboo one.. And it hasn't leaked yet....... (touch wood and all that..)

Oooooh. I'm trying to be good because I've spent a lot this week building up my stash a bit but this is a good offer. I see it is on until the 13th so I think I'll wait a bit (will feel better if it's not all coming out of my account at once). Although these are new nappies and would count towards my amount to spend to get money back from the council......

Oooo £12, what a bargain! It's a real shame that they're popper nappies :( I prefer aplix, otherwise I'd have bought a couple! Mind you, it's probably a good thing they're popper then!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->