20 week scan guesses please

LTCB14

Reaction score
What do you think ladies ?? Has the skull theory been correct for you ?? A friend of mine who is a scientist says M/F skulls don’t fully form until maturity therefore it can’t really be bed on a fetus ?

64C022D9-AE55-43B7-9C8D-6A5B92108838.png 0FAE3BED-568E-4E7C-8752-1D19AC70C7CA.jpeg

I would guess girl!

Skull theory isn’t 100% but I feel like it’s not 50/50 either. I guess right probably 75% of the time using skull theory :)

I would guess girl!

Skull theory isn’t 100% but I feel like it’s not 50/50 either. I guess right probably 75% of the time using skull theory :)
I think the 2 pics I posted look so different skull wise so I’ve been really stumped ‍♀️ Xx

I’m guessing girl but bubba is super curled up and hard to see but i know with boys it’s super obvious to see. I’m still learning about the skulltheory so I can’t comment but the second image shows a more rounder skull which usually means girl. All the best with your pregnancy my dear

Last edited:
It’s a tricky one hey :/ My 12 week scan was also iffy so no clues ! Thank you lovely xxx

It’s a tricky one hey :/ My 12 week scan was also iffy so no clues ! Thank you lovely xxx

I know...sometimes even the professionals get it wrong. Did they tell you @ the scan or do you want to find out on the day? X

We are having a surprise this time :) Baby number 5 ! 3 boys and a girl so far .. It’s the last baby so be nice to have a surprise at end xx

We are having a surprise this time :) Baby number 5 ! 3 boys and a girl so far .. It’s the last baby so be nice to have a surprise at end xx

awwh that’s lovely. I’m 3 boys so far. Just posted my pics to see what everyone thinks. Like you, we are waiting to find out on the day. I think this is deffo the last baby. What are you hoping for? Apart from a healthy beautiful bubba :)

I’m hoping for another boy .. the girl is my step daughter , She is 13 and my word they are such a worry :/ What about you ? What are you hoping for xx

I’m hoping for another boy .. the girl is my step daughter , She is 13 and my word they are such a worry :/ What about you ? What are you hoping for xx

Ive always hoped for a girl for every pregnancy lol. Gave up on thinking I’d have one but there is always this little hope. I have a step son who is 15 and then my boys are 3,2 and 1 :-0 . It would be nice to finish up with a little girl but based on having so many miscarriages before my first I’m just grateful to have a big family who are all healthy. But I have friends who have girls and tell me that it’s hard work lol. X

Ahhh well I really hope you get you’re little lady But as you say as long as they are healthy that’s all that matters and being a boy Mum is pretty cool hey ! Oh my word they are hard work ..and such a bloody worry when they are older xx

Ahhh well I really hope you get you’re little lady But as you say as long as they are healthy that’s all that matters and being a boy Mum is pretty cool hey ! Oh my word they are hard work ..and such a bloody worry when they are older xx

Haha they sure are. The energy they have is unreal. Thanks, I hope so too @ lil G. All the best and hope you get your healthy baby boy. X

I'm gonna guess girl looking at skull.

So nice ure having a surprise.

I was going to stay team yellow but caved and had a gender scan at 16 weeks.
Haha.

I have my anomaly scan on Wednesday supper nervous

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"