$200 itti voucher - what to buy?

NDH

5 on earth, 9 in heaven, 1 in utero
Reaction score
So this month itti bitti australia has been doing a festival of fluff (as the great down under nappy hunt was cancelled this month) and have been giving out $200 vouchers for $100. I scored one today! :dance:

Now the question is: what do I buy? Lol. Im thinking a combination of tuttos (which I haven't tried before) and aios but I don't know in what amounts.

What would you get?

i dont like the aios, i think the snap ins are a lot better. my stash is tutto heavy though, theyre my fav nappies ever :)

Well I have 4 aios that i get on with (bought preloved for cheap). And as SIOs cost more I wouldn't be able to get as many. But as I haven't tried them either then maybe I should get some? I could get 3 tuttos and 3 SIOs and just hope I get on with them.

Do you use fitteds and wraps at all? I would get some Tuttos and some Boos

i love boos too for night!

I have a boo - it would never work for us at night. It fits great but it doesn't last long. I do have heaps of fitteds and don't really need more, especially nice ones that just get hidden away lol. (I've got some lushies and daysies from sustainable hemp products. Don't know if yoy get those there) as well as bamboozle and the one boo.)

But I have a friend in town here with tuttos and have asked to borrow one to see if they work for us. If it does then i'll get 6 and just pay the extra $22. And if they font work for her then I haven't lost anything :thumbup:

I would get lots of SIOs :) I definitely prefer them compared to the AIO as they're so much more absorbent, definitely worth the extra money! x

I can get 4 hours out of my AIOs (when she's not in super pooper mode that is and doing a poo every two to three hours that is lol) so wouldn't need the extra absorbency, though the faster drying time could be nice.

I've worked out that i could get either:
6 tuttos
7 SIOs
8 AIOs

Or a combination of
3 tuttos and 4 AIOs
3 tuttos and 3 SIOs

All but the last one would cost me another $20ish.

Oh and looking on the website I must have an old style boo as it doesn't have anywhere to snap in boosters. It only has a lay in booster and wouldn't fit anything else in it either. But I still don't really need more fitted.

my boo has a trifold and i can snap a booster under the top insert too :)

id get 3 tuttos and 3 sio's.

what colour/print will you get??

I'm a fan of AIOs (with a mini snap-in booster) rather than SIOs- my LO has skinny legs and although I can get the SIOs to work, it's more difficult to get a good fit than with AIOs for us. Tuttos are also great, have been using ours for 10 months now with no signs of them wearing out!

There will probably be new prints out within the next couple of months if you want to wait- they seem to be doing their last sales of last year's prints now.

The voucher has to be used by the end of June and Sue at itti bitti said that they hope the new prints will be out in June but no promises so i'd better not wait. Plus I have nothing in the next size currently so better get some nappies for the day her smalls suddenly don't fit.

Waiting to try a friends tuttos and then i'll either get 3 tuttos/3 sio if they work for us or 4 sio/3 aio if they don't. (Those are now my only two options as i just bought a holdens landing bed bug off the local buy and sell page so don't have funds to spend more than my voucher is worth lol.

Blah, if i get the tuttos/sios i'll get the current LEs. More girl ones in tuttos and more gender neutral in sio.

Aww man ive just seen how cheap ittis are in the uk (in comparrison). Next time I want/can afford more new ones I
'Ll have one of my UK friends ship them to me lol. Tuttos here are $36.95. With exchange rate they're $26.95there.

new prints :happydance: glad as ive got all the prints i like from this lot!

crazy the price over there as Itti bitti are australian :wacko:

Well - looks like I may just have to spend another $140... there's another sale today I just can't pass up. So I think i'll get 6 tuttos on this sale and then 4 sio and 3 aio with my voucher. Whoops. Don't tell hubby. (He doesn't do any nappy changes anyway so may never notice lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->