21-23 day cycles? Update - would anyone mind taking a look at my chart?

SweetPickles

Reaction score
Yikes! My cycles are short on both sides, and I'm a little worried.

FF has me ovulating on CD 12 last month and CD 10 this month. Last cycle my LP was only 11 days, which I know is in the range of normal, but on the low end.

I've only been TTC for three cycles, but I'm beginning to wonder if I might have high FSH or another issue?

Any thoughts or experiences?

TIA.

If you've confirmed your ovulation via your temperatures, then high FSH isn't your issue/stopping you from ovulating. And yep, 11 days LP isn't too, too bad. Your chart looks pretty good as far nice shift after Ov, but I'm no expert. What's your BD timing like? Do you feel you're doing it with the best timing? Do you have PMS? What other things can help you identify your hormonal profile?

SP, FF is dotting your x-hairs bc of the CM after your shift, I'd take that out to get solid lines and see if FF moves anything. Frankly, if you are OV and have an 11LP, it's really not that bad. Some women would prefer the shorter cycles bc it gives more chances for TTC over the course of a year.

The only concern with an early OV is that you might not get enough time to BD, but your chart really does look fine. Fx'd.

Thanks so much! Dmom, I changed my CM from yesterday to C from EW...I had good amounts of both :wacko:, and the crosshairs went back to solid. My temp pattern seems to be different from last month but I've also been having trouble sleeping.

Honestly, I think we are doing okay with the BD ing because I like to pee on things and start doing OPKs on CD 7 - the first month it was because I didn't know what to expect, and this month it was because I was anticipating an early ovulation again.

Starsign, I have plenty of PMS symptoms, oh yes I do! I hope that is also a good sign. I don't have too many right at the moment, but I definitely did in the previous cycle.

Best wishes on all our bfps.

Thanks again,

SP

Starsign, I have plenty of PMS symptoms, oh yes I do! I hope that is also a good sign. I don't have too many right at the moment, but I definitely did in the previous cycle. ...

SP- kinda felt you might have PMS. If you cramp and all that, then you may be lower in progesterone production (like I was during my college years). If the swimmers don't accomplish their goal this time, look into red clover. That stuff was my savior and is also TTC friendly. Otherwise, you're in great shape.

Thanks Starsign...never heard of red clover for TTC, but I will look into it! My oh is a horticulturist and I will put him on the case. Do you take it in a tea or as a supplement?

Thanks Starsign...never heard of red clover for TTC, but I will look into it! My oh is a horticulturist and I will put him on the case. Do you take it in a tea or as a supplement?

Supplement.:flower:

Very annoyed - FF says AF should have started yesterday. I woke up yesterday with bad cramps, but not a spot in sight. BFN, BFN, BFN. AF, where are you? Cramps are gone, but temp seems to be headed down. I know that some of you ladies have noticed that you have varying luteal phase lengths...just frustrated.

I'm not sure if there's anything else I'm not considering, but I would love opinions on my chart/situation! Thanks.

I don't think you have had a big enough temp drop for AF, but some women will not get the dip until AF starts.

Thanks dmom! I really appreciate it.

I did end up getting AF this afternoon. And that only makes my luteal phase a couple of days longer (13) than the last one (11), which is a pretty normal fluctuation, I think.

What day are you counting as CD1 SP?

Reason I ask is that I used to count first day I used a tampon, but actually it's the first day of RED blood, and that can make a 1 day difference in the LP on your chart, so maybe you're counting 11 and 13 on previous cycles but they might both be 12....just a thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->