21 and NTNP CD 10... Friends?

Ashley1021

Pregnant with my first!
Reaction score
fiancé and I are TTC baby #1! I am so unbelievably excited but so frustrated at the same time! I had the implant in my arm removed October 27th. Finally had my period November 22-26! Very heavy but I was happy to be on track. I'm assuming I will be ovulating soon so we've been DTD every other day. I know I shouldn't be frustrated yet- there are plenty of women who wait months or even years but I just want my baby! Just venting a little. Doesn't help that my mother is less than supportive of our decision. Any advice on TTC? Would be nice to make a few friends

only advise i would have is to not let it go to your head...this journey can make you go so crazy :p i think it should be fun and when it happens, it happens...but its almost impossible to keep that mentality when you hope so bad for the bfp.
also, i highly suggest temping and charting...it works wonders! even when trying to prevent i will continue to chart..no more BCP for me :)

Welcome! I am 23 and we are currently ttc our first as well! how have things been going?!

I'm currently 1dpo! Well at least I hope I ovulated. I haven't used opks or anything yet! Waiting to see if this is our month!

i havent used opk's either! i have a phone app that i track my period on and it gives me the estimated O time!

That's what I use! It just scares me because I don't know for sure if I'm ovulating!

21. Not trying, not preventing. Irregular cycles. :( Was on depo provera for less than a year. Took Vitex to get it back. Now my impatient self needs to learn to not get so hopeful. I've had tons of symptoms for my cycle to end up coming. -_- Some days I just wonder if I'm infertile.

Hi boots. I have just come off the depo, and annoyed about the fact that it may take me years after being on the injection to get back on track or even if its left me infertile x

I worry about being infertile too! It's a scary thought! Or that my implanon messed me up! I bet your body just needs time to regulate :)

Hey ladies! I'm 21 as well had one depo shot and waiting on my body to get back to normal! :)

Hey there:hi: my husband and I are ntnp for #2.
Opks can be really helpful but to get most accurate results you should chart your bbt also when you use the opks because it only tells you when you are about to ovulate not that you did, rather then bbt which tells you after you've ovulated so you know the exact day between the two:thumbup:
also pre-seed is a sperm friendly lubricant, which the first month we used it I got my bfp with our dd, I use it with softcups because it helps keep the sperm pooled around your cervix and that obviously will boost your chances alot.
Just some tips, goodluck and keeping my fx'd that you get your Christmas bfp:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->