21 and trying!! need a ttc buddy!! on my tww..

needprayers

Reaction score
hey girlies! im 21 and my husband and i are trying for :baby: #1... i have pcos and on my second round of clomid.. im looking for someone who is going through the same thing.. im on my tww 5dpo.. anyone what to be my buddy lol.. im so excited to meet you!! :blush:
maddie

Hi! I'm 24, TTC #2 and i just started...so i'm not on the exact same situation as you, but if that's ok, then you have a buddy!! :) lots and lots of baby dust to you!!xxxx

Yes that's totally fine.. I just want to find someone who is young and trying.. None of my friends are really trying so I feel all alone in this venture.. How old is your first?

Hello! My husband and I are also ttc #1 I am on my first medicated cycle of clomid and metformin for pcos... I am currently 11dpo and had a minute amount of spotting yesterday so I'm afraid af is lurking... Although my boobs are not tender at all like they normally are prior to af... Could be the clomid..? Our cycles are not the sme, but I'd love a buddy! I am 25 by the way!

hi hun! im 21 and my husband and i are still trying for our number 1 after 22 months of trying and 3 angels! im on my 2nd round of clomid at the moment and my AF is 2 days late but im too scared to test lol

Maratobe- test test test, this could be your month! Fxd

Maratobe - hking is right...this could be it!!!test!!!keep fingers crossed for you. :thumbup:
Needprayers - my first one is 3years old. She is soooo amazing...i love her so much, That's why i wasn't too sure about having #2...i don't know how she is going to feel. but i'm sure it will be fine. I was 20 when i fell pregnant so i know how you feel.
But no need to worry, now you've got us!!!:happydance:

to hkinf-
we are very close in cycle! i am now 7-8 days past o!! i am also on prevera to start my periods :( have not had one on my own in forever.. how long have you known you have pcos? and i have noticed some wired sid affects with the clomid, lets hope your spottingt was implantation!! baby dust like crazy to you!! for my i havent really noticed anything, and its hard since i dont get af on my own so i never know where i really am in my cycles. i drive myself mad thinking about it.

to maratobe!!
ahahaha test test test for sure!! baby dust and prayers your way!!
i would be to scared to test as well im always so scard of that bfn
let us know for sure!!

to xuxa!
ah 3 years old, congrats! i am sure she will get used to the idea of having a little one, and when she is older she will be ery happy!! :)and thanks i need to hear that i dont need to worry, lol i have to tell myself everyday im only 21 i have a long time to have a baby.. but i am sooo impatiant i want one now.. haha

Hey ladies... Af has gotten me this month.. I'm upset but trying to stay positive and hopeful for my new cycle! I know this is childish but it will probably hit me tomorrow when I hang out with my friend who is pregnant... She has just started to show and I can't seem to look at her belly without getting sad.. I am very very happy for her but can't seem to shake the jealousy. Anyway, good luck to everyone who's still in, I wanna hear of a bunch of bfp's! Fx'd

Needprayers- I have had cycts on my ovaries for as long as I can remember, I had a scan when I was 5 or 6 and had them! I was not diagnosed until I had problems conceiving. I know what you mean about driving yourself crazy, I am obsessed! Good luck with this cycle, I hope you get your bfp!!! Fx'd for you, let us know when you test!

You ladies that are still reading on this thread, do yourself a favour and go here if you haven't already...

Also I'm 22, been on here since August or Sept and still don't really have any buddies. I'm on cycle 10 of ttc #1 with husband. We started trying in April! Love to have someone to talk to, all my friends are definitely not on the same page of life that I am, no one's having babies or even trying to.

Dekerlady - good luck i hope this month is your month. don't have any buddies either... let's keep in touch! :flower:

hey girls.. ah this week has been crazy.. waiting this two weeks is killing me i want to test now!! i have a question though, since i do not get my period on my own how will i know if its time to test?? so confused please help

Hi, unfortunately i cant answer your question, but its been really good to read this thread. Im 21 ttc #1 with my husband. We have only just started trying but I'm damn impatient too. got to admit, i find it hard cos my husband has 2 kids from a previous marriage and as much as i love them, i would love to have one of our own. I know i should but iv never really been able to say that to him.
Good look and baby dust to all of you. Would be nice to have a buddy aswell :) xxxx

Hi all. I'm 21 and we have been TTC since September. Then I found out that because I was only BC Pills so long (5 years :dohh:) it could take as long as 3 months to get out of my system. So, we are still trying. Nothing yet but this is day 8 of this cycle. Would love to have a buddy too. I just joined!

Hey girls!!
I just got a BFP!! 5 of them.. I'm freaking out!

congratulations!!!!

hey girlies! im 21 and my husband and i are trying for :baby: #1... i have pcos and on my second round of clomid.. im looking for someone who is going through the same thing.. im on my tww 5dpo.. anyone what to be my buddy lol.. im so excited to meet you!! :blush:
maddie

hi im 23 married for 1 year and ttc #1,recently miscarried and looking for buddies?? :dust: and hopefully some :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->