21 and TTC in desperate need of a friend

Ashley1021

Pregnant with my first!
Reaction score
fiancé and I are TTC baby #1! I am so unbelievably excited but so frustrated at the same time! I had the implant in my arm removed October 27th. Finally had my period November 22-26! Very heavy but I was happy to be on track. I'm assuming I will be ovulating soon so we've been DTD every other day. I know I shouldn't be frustrated yet- there are plenty of women who wait months or even years but I just want my baby! Just venting a little. Doesn't help that my mother is less than supportive of our decision. Any advice on TTC? Would be nice to make a few friends

Hi Ashley!
I am 21 as well, and we just started TTC. AF was due today but no sign. My family is unaware but I can certainly understand the stress it would cause. Are you doing any OPT or temping?

Since this is only our second cycle we haven't. I'm due for AF the 22nd so I should be ovulating very soon! If I don't get a BFP I will start charting and temping. Have you tested yet?!

Hi I'm 22 and me and dh have been trying for 6 months just having fun no opk's or anything just doing the deed every day or every other day each month except the 3 days when af shows her face but this month I'm gonna use opk's and take mucinex to thin my cm. what cd are you ladies on?? I'm on cd1

I'm currently 3dpo but I think I'm actually ovulating today. too bad fiancé won't be home tonight and he wasn't last night. Thinking I'm out for the month :(

Hey lovelies!
I'm 21 and TTC #2 :) it's been a long hard year but we're ready for our take home baby!
I'm on cd 2.

Don't count yourself out! If you're just O'ing, the egg survives for 24 hours. Just jump him when he gets home! ;)

He's in the shower right now- hoping he isn't too tired! Lol. Baby dust everyone

Gonna jump on bored but I feel like a hag!! lol I'm 25 and ntnp for the moment! But I wouldn't mind an addition! I'm cd 5, not to far from you ladies I'm going to temp this month. Since I conceive a month ago I'm sure my O pain is valid but wanna make sure! Good luck ladies I'm using gt this month! :flower::dust:

Hi hun.

Im 20 and ttc #1! Im on my 10th cycle after having my implant. Currently im 21 dpo so im 10 days late with constant BFN's. I am never late and since having my implant out my cycles have always been 28/29 days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->