21 day Progesterone test result...

MollyNorwood

Mummy of 2 Girls
Reaction score
I finally Ovulated! This month I was on 100mgs of Clomid and taking my temps and POS (LH) and I just got home from the doc who confirmed it with the blood tests. WOOOHOOO! :happydance:
Anyway he told me the result was 49.9, and from what I have read in some of the forums anything over 15.0 shows ovulation. I am from Australia so I don't know if that makes a difference. Can anyone help out?
Thanks!!!

Hey Molly

I have been doing the same as you as i got some results back from a day 24 test (long story but essentially it was still day 21 bloods). I was at 63.5 which im told is great and this is after the doctors told me i dont ovulate. I know some of the metrics are different around the world but im in the uk and now fully believe i do ovulate on my own. Not sure what you can do with this figure but ive been looking at google images as there are sone proper sciency graphs, hehe.

In a nutshell it means the progesterone hormone is doing the right thing and if implantation was to occur the fertilised egg has a good chance of burrowing in and growing further.

Wow 63.5!!! Great number! and all on your own? that's amazing! Best of luck to you, ive started AF today unfortunately but I hope this cycle I can O as strong as I did before! I wish I could O on my own! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->