:(

:hugs: Aw hun, I know it's hard. It got so bad for me a few months ago that I had to have a break from bnb and all things baby related. Had a big talk with oh and set a date when we are going to ttc. Feel much more positive now although waiting is still so hard xxx

I know how you feel hun, I get days like that all the time when I can't concentrate on anything else except babies. Keep trying to keep myself busy with work/studying/housework etc to take my mind off things but only lasts for a little while :(

How long before you start TTC?

2014 :(

its getting stupid i cant think about anything else! its driving me insane...

:hugs: i know what u mean. babies are everywhere and its driving me mad! Why cant men jsut realise the greater need inside of us! xx

Awww hun thats really rubbish :hugs: Time will go faster than you think trust me...nearly 2 years ago i fell pregnant and i CANNOT believe how fast the time has gone!! Seriously time will fly by i know its horrid when you are waiting for something and time seems to go so slowly. But you should enjoy your relationship just the two of you..i know its hard to believe but you will look back on it and remember when it was 'just the two of you'. I love my little girl more than anything and she is the best most amazing thing that has ever happened to me but i do think back to when we were doing what ever we wanted when i could just leave the house and do anything.

I know to you that might sound silly and maybe even selfish considering i have a baby i dont know, all i mean is enjoy yourself... it will happen and you have to be selfish and think about yourself and make sure you do everything you want to do before you become a mummy and making your baby happy is all you care about!! :hugs:

BTW i dont know if that makes much sense...i hate to wait but its just a different angle :lol:

I know it's hard... I'm waiting till AT LEAST 2015 if not later, so you can always take comfort in the fact I'll still be here when you are TTC :L I get days when I just want out, maybe a break from BnB? I've been considering it... it's too much influence on me...
xxx

:hugs:

You know I'm 2014 as well :cry:

It's getting stupid, I was in Primark today looking at the newborn stuff, trying to really tell myself I -have- to wait. I -cannot- afford all this stuff. Then went into boots too and nearly fainted at the cost of nappies and pre-pregnancy vitamins xD £10 for a box of 60 pills? Extortion!!! xD

I find little things like that help, things that remind me why I'm waiting. Money. Being home for the weekend reminded me that my mother seems to be regressing back to her teenage years, so not bringing a baby up in that house. Need my own house.

Just try to hold on to the little things, and then come join me on here shrieking about how it's not fair when it gets too much! :thumbup: :hugs:

:hugs: :hugs: To all of you... i think that 4 months is ages away :hissy:

Awww hun thats really rubbish :hugs: Time will go faster than you think trust me...nearly 2 years ago i fell pregnant and i CANNOT believe how fast the time has gone!! Seriously time will fly by i know its horrid when you are waiting for something and time seems to go so slowly. But you should enjoy your relationship just the two of you..i know its hard to believe but you will look back on it and remember when it was 'just the two of you'. I love my little girl more than anything and she is the best most amazing thing that has ever happened to me but i do think back to when we were doing what ever we wanted when i could just leave the house and do anything.

I know to you that might sound silly and maybe even selfish considering i have a baby i dont know, all i mean is enjoy yourself... it will happen and you have to be selfish and think about yourself and make sure you do everything you want to do before you become a mummy and making your baby happy is all you care about!! :hugs:

BTW i dont know if that makes much sense...i hate to wait but its just a different angle :lol:

:hugs: Thank You Hunni...i know what you mean...im feeling ALOT better today, just was having a bad day yesterday :blush:

:hugs:

You know I'm 2014 as well :cry:

It's getting stupid, I was in Primark today looking at the newborn stuff, trying to really tell myself I -have- to wait. I -cannot- afford all this stuff. Then went into boots too and nearly fainted at the cost of nappies and pre-pregnancy vitamins xD £10 for a box of 60 pills? Extortion!!! xD

I find little things like that help, things that remind me why I'm waiting. Money. Being home for the weekend reminded me that my mother seems to be regressing back to her teenage years, so not bringing a baby up in that house. Need my own house.

Just try to hold on to the little things, and then come join me on here shrieking about how it's not fair when it gets too much! :thumbup: :hugs:

Its feels better to know tahat there are others WTT in 2014 and even after!! :flower: love to you all!!

Just think in 4-5 years time, we could all be trying together! you could all be my bump buddies!

xxx

Everyone has bad days and thats what this place is for, to celebrate the good things and to cheer each other up when we're having a rubbish day!! :)

:hugs: :hugs:

She is right. I don't have one yet, but I have babysat A LOT, and lived with my niece while she was two years old. I can remember handing her off to my sister when she came back from work. While she had a lot of help from us, it isn't always like that. LOs require a lot of care and attention, and I know you feel you are ready so much!! I don't know why you have to wait until 2014, but if they are extremely good reasons you should stick to it. It's hard for me too. I'm going to school to be a nurse, and that's why I have to wait until at least 2013, possibly 2012. I have an alternative plan if I should get pregnant, but I would rather have a career that I can fall back on when they become school age. Good luck, I know it's tough, but keep thinking about the reasons why you should wait and it should help. :hugs:

She is right. I don't have one yet, but I have babysat A LOT, and lived with my niece until she was two years old. I can remember handing her off to my sister when she came back from work. While she had a lot of help from us, it isn't always like that. LOs require a lot of care and attention, and I know you feel you are ready so much!! I don't know why you have to wait until 2014, but if they are extremely good reasons you should stick to it. It's hard for me too. I'm going to school to be a nurse, and that's why I have to wait until at least 2013, possibly 2012. I have an alternative plan if I should get pregnant, but I would rather have a career that I can fall back on when they become school age. Good luck, I know it's tough, but keep thinking about the reasons why you should wait and it should help. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->