22 and i have wrinkles wtf

Aiden187

Reaction score
ok so im feeling very down,im 22 soon to be 23 and i have a few wrinkles,i hate them.make me feel so old when im only 22,does anyone else feel this way,also what are some good ani aging creams out there,sorry im new to this

I have them here and there and I'm 23. I don't mind them :)
I don't know anything about creams but facial exercises are meant to help :thumbup:

i have always had the perfect skin,and now i have them,just makes me feel so old,i just didint think i would need to worry until like 30

I've had a few small wrinkles since I was much younger than 22. I'm a frowner!

I'm 29 and I started seeing them when I was 25 (but they haven't gotten any worse). I have them under my eyes sort of... I make sure I moisturize my face and neck and always use under eye cream.

Oh, I just started noticing that I get them in my cleavage when I wake up in the morning (like right between the boobs). But then it goes away...so I'm not sure if they are true wrinkles, or if its just creasing from sleeping. haha

well i was shocked ,and have no idea what creams to buy ,so many out there,dont know what works

I'm 20 and I've used wrinkle cream since being 18 and I'm wrinkle-free (for now haha). Avon treatment concentrate is really good, and they've just released and an AF-33 Amino fill which is really good! The original recipe for most wrinkle creams came from Avon, and big brands like Chanel bought the recipe and stuck a massive price label on it! (Might have guessed I work for Avon lol) But yeah, I'd recommend the above ^ :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->