• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

22 and Pregnant? Help Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaintGirl

Reaction score
I'm 22 and I'm kinda freaking out a little...So my period is very regular (5-6 days) unless I'm stress or I'm working at a new job. But last month I wasn't stressed and didn't get a new job or anything and my period lasted 2-3 days and then just drops for a day or two. Now this month I don't have anything and I've noticed that I've become very sleepy all the time, my breasts are very sore and very "Perky" all day and I've felt like I was going to be sick and I just end up burping and having a little baby barf where it comes up but then goes back down...I also noticed a couple weeks ago when I was sitting at work that it felt like my uterus twitch or fluttered...I have never felt that before and I'm guessing that it was my uterus because it was very low and right in the middle and I'm pretty sure thats the only thing in that area. I have also been having headaches that come and go all day and all day yesterday and the day before all I wanted to do was eat peanut butter...I mean I wanted it so much I made a pan of peanut butter bars and peanut butter pie...Can someone please give me some advice on if I might be pregnant or is my body just being weird

Thread closed as this isn't the appropriate forum :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back