***22, TTC#1, TESTING 14TH OCT, Need Buddies***

Hoping4Bump89

Blessed Mum To Be
Reaction score
Hiya I'm new to all of this. Need buddies in similar situation..want my baby sooo badly :cry: I'm 22 and started using conceive plus the other day OV in 3 days dreading the 2WW after seems like forever...feel free to add me as a friend :hugs: x x x

Hiii, I'm new to all this too. I've been stalking this website for a while but this is my first post! I'm in a fairly similar situation, I'm 21 and OH is 22 and as of this month we are TTC#1.

I sadly miscarried last month, and we were both absolutely devastated. We saw our baby's perfectly healthy heartbeat on an ultrasound only 2 days earlier :(. Although it wasn't a planned pregnancy it was an extremely welcomed surprise. Although a new pregnancy won't heal the heartache, OH and I couldn't imagine not having a baby.

I had being looking at conceive plus, grapefruit juice and all the other things that are supposed to aid conception, but we are going to try without those this month. But if we don't succeed we will definitely be doing anything and everything to help next cycle!

So this month, after having my first AF we are actively TTC! I've started temping and also planning on using opks when the time comes. I'm currently CD7 and already becoming impatient! Dreading the 2ww!!

Hiii, I'm new to all this too. I've been stalking this website for a while but this is my first post! I'm in a fairly similar situation, I'm 21 and OH is 22 and as of this month we are TTC#1.

I sadly miscarried last month, and we were both absolutely devastated. We saw our baby's perfectly healthy heartbeat on an ultrasound only 2 days earlier :(. Although it wasn't a planned pregnancy it was an extremely welcomed surprise. Although a new pregnancy won't heal the heartache, OH and I couldn't imagine not having a baby.

I had being looking at conceive plus, grapefruit juice and all the other things that are supposed to aid conception, but we are going to try without those this month. But if we don't succeed we will definitely be doing anything and everything to help next cycle!

So this month, after having my first AF we are actively TTC! I've started temping and also planning on using opks when the time comes. I'm currently CD7 and already becoming impatient! Dreading the 2ww!!

Welcome new buddy, how are you? :flower:
MASSIVE HUG 2 U!!! :hug: cant even imagine what your feeling after that what a shock. And to hear the heartbeat :sad1: But glad to hear you guys are TTC! I've used conceive plus since last week for best results so i've heard its best to get a feeding type syringe (ones used for babies for medicine and get 5ml of CP and get it in you that way :blush: because its quiet runny. But i dont OV til 30th (dreading 2ww also) but if this method works i'll be one happy woman :happydance::haha: Hoping for our 2012 babies very soon

I know it was awful, on OH birthday to top it all off! Needless to say he's hoping for a better present next year so would be amazing to have a LO well on the way by then :D!!!

I think I might just get conceive plus this month :) I like to think I'm doing all I can to help nature. And after all, you did make it sound so romantic!! :haha:

Good look for BDin I hope you catch little miss egg! I can't wait to get the 2ww over with and I haven't even ovulated yet. Too bad there's no fast forward button!!

:lol: I just looked at what I wrote :lol: so sorry but IF it works for you I expect some flowers and a thank you card :haha:

BDin tonight so fingers crossed

Hope you OV soon x x x

hahaha:D

Best of luck for tonight, keep that bum propped up in the air! :haha:

Think I'll ov around the 8th october as I normally have a 30(ish)day cycle. But you never know it my first month doing OPKs and charting so I might be proven wrong!

Are you using OPKs or working it out from the length of your cycle?

LOL! I will do they really should have a little 'bum raised' icon (Hint, Hint BabyandBump makers)

No OPKs just going by some websites calculations I should buy some though I got loads of PG tests on ebay...I'll see how these next 2 weeks go 1st

I remember when I was on the Depo last year worst thing ever!!! cycle was all over the place

According to your ticker you've ovulated today :D Wish you the best of luck !! Keep me updated :happydance: xx

hey hun hope your ok...well BD yesterday so fingers crossed not sure if i'll be seeing OH today :nope: BUT I did read that I still have a very, very good chance a day before OV so all is good I hope! :winkwink:

COME ON :spermy: SWIM SWIM!!! :haha:

x

Yes you've got a very good chance :D I was looking on fertility friend the other day and there's plenty of women who BD as long as 4 days before OV and still get pregnant. So the chances are extremely high for you to catch miss egg!

You tell them girl :spermy: There's no time for messing around! haha :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->