22 weeks +1 day

jadeybabe88

Reaction score
this my 5th and ive been getting braxton hicks past few days and today they are stronger ive never had eny of these normaly till im like in my 30 weeks stages i did ave pain this morning up my vagina and then pains below belly is this all normal ??

I would definitely get this checked out and speak to your midwife! xx

I’m the same! I was quite cramps last night too. I’ve been having tightenings for atleast a month now, some days my stomach is like a football and rock hard. I had some pink mucus come away last weekend too but nothing since. The midwife said on Thursday she could see the outline of my uterus and you can’t usually see it at this stage? She just said to keep an eye on it and if I get any regular pains or more blood to go to triage Cos she doesn’t want me going into early labour.

When in doubt, call! That's been my mantra for the past two pregnancies. Most likely its normal, but if it's not, you need to know sooner rather than later. Plus the doctor/midwife has a much better idea of what constitutes needing to be seen and what doesn't.

hey sorry ladies i been busy and last nite i was in agony and then today ive ardly any movments as well as pain below and also braxton hicks im i to early to ring pau ??

I'm pretty sure triage said something about after 20 or 21 weeks? So definitely call, and call now especially with reduced movement. Insist on being seen! Call anyway, even if they do say you're 'too early on' to be monitored, ask who you can see or speak to instead of them xxx

I'm pretty sure triage said something about after 20 or 21 weeks? So definitely call, and call now especially with reduced movement. Insist on being seen! Call anyway, even if they do say you're 'too early on' to be monitored, ask who you can see or speak to instead of them xxx

im not to sure hes been kickin and movin around loads few hours ago lol i think the strimming put him to sleep xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->