22 weeks and not feeling pregnant?

Ali33

Reaction score
Anyone else? I was having to throw up every morning and now that's gone. Kind of a relief since I had it the whole time with my daughter. My breast soreness seems to be gone.. I hardly feel any movement. Am I really pregnant?? I am a natural worrier so the lack of signs makes me nervous.. Hoping it's just the 2nd tri in all her glory lol..

It's normal for where you are now :) And you should be happy you're not sick anymore!! But I know it can be worrying at the same time haha. Pregnant women are NEVER satisfied. I too am the same way. I've been feeling better too, but have my moments. I haven't been on zofran though for almost a week and I'm feeling better.

I also don't think it's real, and that I won't have a baby in October. So weird.

I feel like it isn't real too. I think it is the lack of movement. My daughter is an October baby. They are awesome :D

Apart from the fact I'm now feeling regular movement I really haven't had much in the way of symptoms since I was 10 weeks pregnant! I'm enjoying it while it lasts! I know that pretty soon I'm going to be huge, uncomfortable, tired and waddling! X

Same here. I never had any symptoms throughout this whole pregnancy so far. I even have a anterior placenta so cant feel very much movement at all... Im there with ya hun. If it wasnt for my doppler i would be a nervouse reck lol

I know what you mean. I've been having kicks that actually move my stomach but I don't really feel pregnant. I know that in 18 weeks time ill have a baby in my arms but i am still trying to wrap my head around the fact that there's a mini human in me. I think it would help if we could have a see through stomach when pregnant (I don't think this is going to happen!!!)

Ali33......did you find out what you are having yet? I thought you were supposed to go back yesterday, I could be wrong tho.

I was but I rescheduled for 2 more weeks. Didn't feel like going since it was so far. Hoping it will be easier when the baby is a little bigger.

Omg I've been waiting!!!!! Even my 14 year old daughter keeps asking me if you found out yet lol.

lol! I know it is so frustrating! Hopefully soon!

Sometimes I don't feel pregnant, just fat ;). And sometimes I even forget how fat I am :). I can feel kicks and sometimes there is a real earthquake in my belly ;)

It will become real to me when I start feeling kicks I think..

I finally stopped throwing up every day around 19 weeks and I dont feel much movement since my placenta is in front. Kinda weird because I was feeling lots of movement and my husband could to at this point with my son. But I know she is okay so Im just trying to enjoy this part before I get too large and uncomfortable ;-)

I finally stopped throwing up every day around 19 weeks and I dont feel much movement since my placenta is in front. Kinda weird because I was feeling lots of movement and my husband could to at this point with my son. But I know she is okay so Im just trying to enjoy this part before I get too large and uncomfortable ;-)
Good point.. I should probably do the same!

Im 22 weeks too an my symptoms are gone.. But i do feel baby everyday:) im sure everythings fine..second tris supposed to be less symptoms:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->