Isnt she a bit young to be left alone for more than a few hours with him when shes only 5 months old? Just a thought. Sorry.

I would tell him to get stuffed - sounds like an immature little 'so n so' to me.
If he wants to see her he should stick to a regular routine or not at all ;)

x

I'd say tell him it's not ok as made other plans and from now on you want things sorted out in advance - if he can't sticl to a simple arrangement then he can't just drop in and sweep her off when he feels like it! Remind him that his time with harriet is meant to be for the two of them - not him and his mate or his mum!!
Try not to sound petty (even though it's soooooo tempting!) but just make it clear that if he can't reach an agreement with you and stick to it then you'll have no choice but to go for a formal agreement and that means all sorts of restrictions and inteference from social workers and so on, you don't want to be difficult but you can't have someone just swan in whenever they feel like it and change arrangements whenever they feel like it, And at 5 months I would say she is a bit too young to be with him overnight if he's easily distracted by mates and the xbox!!

I agree with what Perdita has said. Just make it clear to him that he has to stick to the arrangements you make and can't just change his mind at the last minute. It's not fair on you or Harriet if he just swans in whenever he feels like it. :hugs:
I'd also not be comfortable with her staying at his if his friend is tehre are they are going to be distracted playing games! :hugs: xx

I would tell him he needs to stick to agreements! How dare he hang up on you over and over again that would annoy me so much, you were trying to arrange something for your daughter for gods sake, not talk to him for your own "gain"! I wouldn't feel comfortable letting him have her overnight when he would just be playing xbox with his friend. Why should he get his own way anyway?! xo

Typical. Makes the arrangements and then doesnt bother his arse. God they dont deserve the kids that they have, all men are as bad as each other. U set the ground rules hun, and if he doesnt like it tough. He wouldnt even stand a chance in court as hes let u down so many times.
If he continues to mess the wee one about then Id just make life more and more difficult for him. But thats me lol x

I think the 2 of u need to sit down and sort some sort off wekly access, then get him to stick at it. That way u both know where u stand, and Harriet gets to see her dad on a regular basis. I would start off with a couple of hours then build it up slowy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->