24 weeks and constantly hungry!

cnote

Reaction score
I can't stop eating! I have tried to eat very healthy this whole pregnancy, have only eaten out a handful of times and I only snack on fruits, yogurt, string cheese and nuts most of the day. But I'm suddenly so hungry almost all the time! Even if I'm so bloated I feel I can't eat, I will still somehow be hungry. I wake up around 2-3am every night so hungry, no matter what I ate for dinner.

Ugh...

I am so with you on this!

I woke up today and had brekkie! i never eat before 12, just a general habbit i picked up! after brekkie ive eaten and eaten and eaten and eaten... i dunno where its all gone!

I ate chicken kiev with patatoes and peas for dinner, then an orange, then a pear, another orange, two more pears, 2 raw carrotts, 4 breakfast biscuits another orange and about to go look for more food, thats in about 3 /2 hours, who eats that much in 3 hours?!

Im just going with it, if im hungry, im eating, just keeping well stocked on fruits and veg, just remembered i have eggs, now i want to eat some eggs, cravings are meant to be a certain type of food right? seems i got the sea food craving! see it, want it!

24 weeks and ive put on 6lb so far so im doing well, i do look like someone decided to put a pump in my belly button and blow it up as far as it would go without popping, which is freaky, there is going to be alot of new strech marks happening soon, my belly button is almost an outtie already!

Edit*

P.s we are due on same day :D

Same here.. I'm 23 weeks and only gained 8 pounds which I think is good but lately I have been eating like crazy. Plus I'm on steroids for chronic sinusitis so that's not helping

Glad to know I'm not the only one stuffing my face day and night! SleepyBaby that is awesome that your lil peanut is due same day as mine! And wow, you sure like those pears and oranges huh? ;) My tummy is also starting to pop and by the end of the night it looks like a true baby belly. In the morning it just looks like I've been throwing back too many beers. 3.5 months left of pregnancy! You guys have barely gained anything, I'm so jealous...I don't even know what I've gained total (I will find out on Friday) but I know for sure it's at least 10 lbs. I cared a lot at first about gaining weight, but now I care more about my next meal, lol.

The only thing with eating so much thats killing me is heartburn and indegestion, todays been a major bummer with both!

I dont mind about weight gain, its usually in the third tri my weight goes up and up but sure, it comes back off again later, maybe, i give up worrying lol

Oh yeah, the heartburn and indigestion definitely sucks. For me it's the bedtime bloating that really makes me uncomfortable. Lately it hasn't been as bad but for a couple weeks ago I couldn't even sleep because of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->