24 weeks today?

samisshort

Mama to 2 boys
Reaction score
Holy crap. I'm 24 weeks today! My little man is viable. Time is flying! I am SO excited to meet him. Even though I look like a freaking whale.

Their father has yet to make any contact with me or even tried, since beginning of August. I don't mind though :thumbup: He doesn't need to see them again. They got a kickass mama!

How's everyone elses pregnancies going? Right now I'm fighting a cold, and oh my god....talk about being fatigued and sore.... Are heating pads okay? My belly button has been killing me, a heating pad would be freaking fantastic. :haha:

Definitely don't need him, you'll have enough love for a mummy and a daddy ;) :)

As far as I've read you can't use heat pads :( but I hope you get better soon!

All is great over here :thumbup:

Congrats on the 24 week mark, feels amazing doesn't it!

You're not alone, I'm in a similar 'deadbeat dad' situation, but who needs a man. We are so much stronger than them anyway!

And as for heat pads, I've heard you can't use them directly on skin and they advise you to use them on your back instead of your bump, over a layer of clothing. I hope your cold disappears soon!

Yeah screw men. :haha:

Dang, was really hoping those would be alright. Is maybe a warm cloth okay? I just know I need warmth on it lol my son headbutt my belly yesterday and my belly button has been so sore! Even my shirts are irritating it.

24 weeks is definitely a huge relief. Yesterday before anything happened I was actually have really bad stomach pains.... almost went to the ER. Thought it was labor. :nope: I layed down though and relaxed and felt a lot better. My appointment is tomorrow and I'll bring it up. But knowing my doctor he will dismiss it. I hate him. He's my only option though.... ugh.

Yay congrats for v-day. Have you tried like a soothing/cooling cream or anything? I have a mum&me soothing and cooling tummy cream and that really helps when my skin is stretching etc, maybe it will help with your pain too?

Congratulations on V-Day! i was so excited at that point, but I'll be 32 weeks in a day and am getting to the point where I'm asking myself "are we done yet?!" I'm a bit over it and just want my girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->