24 yr Old TTC any buddies out there?

BabyBliss10

Reaction score
Hello I am 24yrs old currently TTC CD28 got a its so sad to see :bfn: but I am not out yet till the :witch: arrives I have irregular cycles and pcos took clomid 150mg 2nd round any one on the same or similar boat?

Hi BabyBliss,
I am also ttc #1 I am 23 and like you unfortunately have a diagnosis of PCOS I will start my first round of metformin and clomid in April! Can't wait hopefully it will do the trick!

Hi BabyBliss,
I am also ttc #1 I am 23 and like you unfortunately have a diagnosis of PCOS I will start my first round of metformin and clomid in April! Can't wait hopefully it will do the trick!

Good luck let me know if you have any questions I also have pcos and I am on 150mg CD 30 today,, I tested again and got a :bfn: but the :witch: hasn't arrive yet and since Im irregular my cycles are 28-35 days and I could go 3 months with out one :( well I guess all we have is to wait right?

Lots of Baby Dust your way hopefully you get a :bfp: your first round on clomid

Hello babybliss
I am also 24 ttc #1. I was diagnosed with PCOS and started taking Metformin 1500mg in November. I have very irregular cycles (maybe 4 a year unless I take bcp or provera). Took my first round of clomid 100mg 3-7 along with estradiol cd 8-12 this month. When I went in for my cd 14 u/s I only had a 4.6mm follicle on my left ovary. My doctor didn't like the results didn't respond well the first round. So if AF doesn't arrive in 2 weeks I will take provera and then take Clomid 150mg 3-7. I was very disappointed it didn't work first round but I'm hoping this next round will produce some follicles. Lots of baby dust hopefully we get our BFP soon :)

Hello babybliss
I am also 24 ttc #1. I was diagnosed with PCOS and started taking Metformin 1500mg in November. I have very irregular cycles (maybe 4 a year unless I take bcp or provera). Took my first round of clomid 100mg 3-7 along with estradiol cd 8-12 this month. When I went in for my cd 14 u/s I only had a 4.6mm follicle on my left ovary. My doctor didn't like the results didn't respond well the first round. So if AF doesn't arrive in 2 weeks I will take provera and then take Clomid 150mg 3-7. I was very disappointed it didn't work first round but I'm hoping this next round will produce some follicles. Lots of baby dust hopefully we get our BFP soon :)

Dont worry I am on round 2nd of 150mg clomid CD35 I tested this morning and I got a :BFN: once again I left my test on the counter and went to work when I came bk I checked it and I see a second line its really faint and hard to see but I could tell its there when I put it on the light,,, I just hope its real and its not my head making me want to see a second line I will wait another week and it AF dosent arrive then I will test again so dont give up for some ppl like me it takes 150mg of clomid If I get AF then I am going to take a 2month break then I will try Preseed I heard that helps since Clomid tends to dry your MC so I guess I just need to wait Good Lots of Baby dust

Glad to know there are others in same situation I'm 24 have pcos n started metformin yesterday and will start clomid in June, had regular af for 4 months them it stopped and I get random spotting and discharge now no af... It's sooo frustrating :(

Hi there :flower:
I am 25 and TTC #1 as well and looking for a TTC buddy. Im just starting my first "trying" cycle but would love some support! im currently only on CD4 so im not sure if i am out of sync with the rest of you ladies. But I hope that I can find someone to connect with

Hello babybliss

Dont worry I am on round 2nd of 150mg clomid CD35 I tested this morning and I got a :BFN: once again I left my test on the counter and went to work when I came bk I checked it and I see a second line its really faint and hard to see but I could tell its there when I put it on the light,,, I just hope its real and its not my head making me want to see a second line I will wait another week and it AF dosent arrive then I will test again so dont give up for some ppl like me it takes 150mg of clomid If I get AF then I am going to take a 2month break then I will try Preseed I heard that helps since Clomid tends to dry your MC so I guess I just need to wait Good Lots of Baby dust

Babybliss are you having ultrasounds to check for follicles? Or do you test with ovulation strips?

hello ladies,

I'm Esther - 24 years old turning 25 in May :thumbup: and have been TTc for 6months i think for our first Munchlkin... I do not have any PCOS (not that I know of aanyway) i would love to buddy up!:hugs:

Glad to know there are others in same situation I'm 24 have pcos n started metformin yesterday and will start clomid in June, had regular af for 4 months them it stopped and I get random spotting and discharge now no af... It's sooo frustrating :(

The first month I took metformin I ovulated. I have heard metformin alone works great for some. I have only ovulated that one time with metformin. Then my doctor add clomid. Going to be starting my second round at 150mg in about 2 weeks. Having irregular cycles can be very frustating. Hoping everything goes great with your first round :)

Hi BabyBliss,

Lots of Baby Dust to you looseygoosey

Hey Girls just wanted to update you so I test CD35 and another :bfn: went to work and when I got back I looked at the test and it had a very faint positive I dont think its real cd35 in the morning I also got the strangerst thing I worse a pantie liner (sorry TMI) and went I went to the restroom I saw a small drop of blood but it was weird cause it was only one and nothing else ... today I am on CD36 tested this morning and got a :bfn: How sad :( I just dont get it what is going on with me,,, I guess I will keep my hopes till the :witch: arrives.

Symptoms: Headache, dizzyness, tired, sleepy, irritated
CM: is very sticky creamy white and streachy
Cervix: Is high and soft
Weird huh?

Baby Dust to all

Hi ladies can I join you? I'm 23 and DH and I are trying for our first. This is our 8th cycle, and I'm currently 6dpo and dying to test!!

This month we did a couple things differently - I started temping, took Fertile CM every day until ovulation, and I also held my legs up for 15 minutes every time after BD. I'm really hoping this is our month.

Hey Ladies Just an Update I went to the Dr on Friday got an ultrasound to see why I was late on my AF and Dr said no Baby :( I am not pregnant and I guest is just another pcos cycle :( how sad,,, I guess I will have to wait till next month and try again Baby Dust to all of you that are waiting on a :bfp:

Hey Ladies Just an Update I went to the Dr on Friday got an ultrasound to see why I was late on my AF and Dr said no Baby :( I am not pregnant and I guest is just another pcos cycle :( how sad,,, I guess I will have to wait till next month and try again Baby Dust to all of you that are waiting on a :bfp:

:hugs: Aww i'm really sorry hun :hugs: :hugs:

Hi ladies!!! Im 25 & TTC #2.. I had my DD Back when I was 20 & I think im due for another.. I just recently got married so DH & I are ready to add more to the family. He has a LSC but his fertility Doctor assured that its still possible.. Good luck to all you ladies :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->