-

oh hun I know exactly how you feel! We freaked everytime we had a scan until 20 weeks! we had 7w 10w and 13w then 20w scan because of loss at the beginning of the year. We wouldn't even speak the whole way to the hospital and all I could do was cry. I asked about a strong heartbeat then too and she said it's not to be said if it's strong as long it's there when that early. So try not to worry yourself sick hun I'm sure everything will be ok! Hope you feel better soon and congratulations on your new critter! Big hugs!

He Iris, I have a scan on thursday too, feeling exactly the same as you.

I had a mmc discovered at my 12wk scan where the baby had stopped developing at 7wks and it's taken us over a year to concieve again so feeling really anxious and just praying that things work out for us this time.

Good luck for thursday x

Nothing I can say can make time go faster...I hate the waiting too!
Best wishes for your scan :hugs:

I was thinking about the non-committal sonographer, and she probably couldn't say either way despite the HB being fine for legal reasons or something like that. They would let you know if there was something obviously wrong. I had a non-committal sonographer a few weeks ago,scared the willies out of me, so i know where you're at there!

I understand your worries. I lost my Angel at 5+4 and was in tears and shaky on the way to my 8 (due to bleeding), 12 and 20 week scans with this pregnancy.

I will be thinking of you on Thursday. :hugs:

aaw thanks:) made me tear up! Just be calm better for you and your little one! Do't forget to update on Thursday!

woohoo, congratulations Iris... brilliant news hun x

Congrats, really lovely news, a comfort for us to read so thanks xx

yay congrats! my scan also went well and im also 9+6! xx

Looks like we are on a roll girls... pleased, actually i'm over the moon to tell you that my scan also went well today measuring 7wk 3days and a perfect little heart beat :cloud9:

So pleased about all the healthy beans. Excellent news! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->