27 weeks

coz

Mummy to 2 boys
Reaction score
Hey, So I am 27 weeks so i guess im moving over into the third trimester :wacko: Hows everyone feeling around this stage? Im feeling ok other than Sciatica and pelvis pain. Im feeling the baby move loads :happydance: He seems really active the past week and stronger movements :flower: Im feeling a little anxious about when he comes as with my first he didnt sleep till he was 3 and had colic and reflux but i will be breast feeding again, some days i think its just a bit scarey having two children lol (my first is 6 now) x

I'm 27 weeks! Due June 20th with my 3rd. How's your pregnancy been so far? X

Welcome! I'm just one week ahead if you and am a complete whinge bag! ;)

Pleased you're feeling well - Although isn't sciatica a killer?! I'm waiting for details of my ob's preferred physio and can't wait for first session!

I'm 27 weeks! Due June 20th with my 3rd. How's your pregnancy been so far? X

Ohh Im due 21st june, allthough might be having a planned section. Its been ok other than my back, thighs and pelvis is hurting more each day :wacko: Im on my feet at work all day too but only do 15 hours a week but i break up may 2nd for holiday then may leave so not long left at work :coffee: . How has yours been? x

Welcome! I'm just one week ahead if you and am a complete whinge bag! ;)

Pleased you're feeling well - Although isn't sciatica a killer?! I'm waiting for details of my ob's preferred physio and can't wait for first session!

OMG yes its kills , do you have any tips, mine has got worse this week :wacko: Im waiting for my letter to come through for physio x

Hi,

I am due 20th June too :)

I have definitely felt kicks going stronger. But I still have days like today when she is not that active and I keep worrying if i should call my OB.
I felt her in the morning then again one more time around noon. Just not strong kicks or anything.

Do you guys experience that?

Other than that there are days specially at work when my back starts to ache quite a bit.

Thanks,

Hi,

I have definitely felt kicks going stronger. But I still have days like today when she is not that active and I keep worrying if i should call my OB.
I felt her in the morning then again one more time around noon. Just not strong kicks or anything.

Other than that there are days specially at work when my back starts to ache quite a bit.

Thanks,

My doctor doesn't have me doing kick counts she just asks if baby is active. I do have days where I wonder if I should call my OB office as baby is quieter than usual. Actually just had 2 days of less active movement. However I did feel baby but the kicks weren't as strong and weren't for as long as usual. Though usually when baby is less active I have realized that I pop a bit more, am starving and then kicks seem to be a bit stronger so I believe it is baby resting during a growth spurt. Baby had one at 27/28ish weeks, around 31/32 weeks and end of 34 into 35 weeks (somewhere in those times I can't remember exactly). Oh! I am also usually starving during the time when baby is quieter. I want to eat everything in sight.

Hi,

Thanks,

If your feeling baby regular then i wouldnt worry too much, i didnt feel it as much with my first but this one very active i guess there all different. I remember worrying with my first and not feeling for ages and my midwife sent me for a scan and all was fine, so if you are worried that its been a long period of time give her a call x

I was just about to post something about movement so I am pretty glad to see this thread. I am 27 weeks and yesterday and today, little man's movements seem a little weaker than they have been in the last few weeks. He is definitely still moving, just less than before and the movement seem duller. Almost like he is turned towards my back. It is reassuring to hear that others who are ahead of me have experienced the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->