28 TTC for 2 years looking for buddies

seamouse

Reaction score
Hi, I'm 28, and me and my husband have been trying to conceive since April 2009. I have regular cycles and have been using Duo fertility monitor for the past year. I went to the doctor about not getting pregnant August 2009 and have had lots of tests but nothing had been found and it appears everything is fine. The only problem I have is my BMI is to high and doctors have been very dismissive about not being able to help me because of this. I'm looking for buddies to talk to and support each other with through TTC. I'd also love to find buddies who are also trying to lower their BMI. I'm having trouble losing weight as I am hyper mobile and as soon as I Exercise I pull muscles. Hope theres someone else out there who can relate.

Hi Hun, not sure if you are still looking or even interested, but here is a thread you may want to check out for more buddies... GL FXD! :dust:
https://www.babyandbump.com/two-wee...1st-testers-32-bfps-293-testing-counting.html OCTOBER Thread

Hey there. I'd love to buddy up with you. I am looking for some TTC buddies. I am also 28. I have been trying for 6-7 months now. My cycles are REALLY messed up. Got diagnosed with a thyroid problem. That is all worked out but the doctor thinks I might have PCOS. I am trying to loose weight as I have been told that loosing a certain percentage of your body weight helps to start ovulation. If I don't start ovulating by my Nov 4th visit I will begin Clomid. Wishing you luck. Lets buddy up.

Hi ladies, i would like to team up. I'm 24 and DH and i were NTNP for over 2 years and surprising to me, NOTHING! I have a regular cycle but I think me not getting preggo has a lot to do with my high BMI also. So i've been trying to lose weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->