28 weeks --- horrid pelvic pain/discharge/spotting

nflores77

Reaction score
Well the title sums it up. Since Friday I have been having an increased discharge with tinges of pink. By Saturday I was having pelvic pain and ahces with red spotting. I did overdue it on Saturday and tried to rest as much possible on Sunday. I had less spotting on Sunday and the pelvic pressure was easing up. But today.... Monday I have the pelvic pain to were it hurts to stand up and walk. It feels as if I have done squats over and over and am so sore... and the spotting is back. I just called my OB office and the receptionist put a note to the Dr. and will call me back with his notes. My next apt is next Thursday... have had pretty easy pregnancy until Friday.

I would go in ASAP to the er just to be safe. My dr said to go in for any red this early. Are you feeling normal movements?

yes, feeling normal movements... no contractions.

Did your dr call back? Are you feeling any better? Glad there are no contractions.

It could possibly be a coincidence. Maybe you're suffering with a bit of spd or pelvic girdle pain and the spitting is just a coincidence ?

I would get checked out though for the spotting although you could have just irritated your cervix a little from over doing it x

Hi Ladies... yes OB called back today and I have an apt this afternoon.

The bleeding was due to a severe yeast infection. I have had yeast infections before and this was nothing like the past ones. I usually get itchy or some kind of discomfort. This time around it was spotting discharge and pain to walk. :(

Ah, I am sorry! That's no fun! Glad it is an easy fix with soe cream or antibiotics though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->