28 Weeks...spotting. Any advice?

burningred15

Reaction score
Hi, girls!

I saw my ob/gyn two days ago and she started treating me for a bladder infection. This morning, I noticed some pinkish spotting. Then a few hours later, I noticed my liner was wet with pinkish/brownish fluid. I haven't had any spotting at all through the pregnancy so far and I am a little bit nervous. Baby has been moving all morning so I'm sure he's ok. Any advice? Do you think it could be the anitbiotics? I feel a bit of pressure down there, but am not uncomfortable.

Thanks girls :flower:

When I got bladder infections I would pee blood/blood clots. Maybe it's just that?

I thought it might be, but it didn't happen when I peed. So weird! We caught the bladder infection really early too... it never got painful.

I would at least call in. Hope all is well :hugs: Keep us updated

My ob/gyn sent me to L&D yesterday just to be sure. Turns out I have an ectropion cervix, which basically means that my cervix is really sensitive and will tend to bleed a bit towards the end of the pregnancy.

Baby was doing gymnastics the whole time, and he is just fine. :haha: Thanks again for the advice! :hugs:

I'm really glad you went in and also glad that everything is ok :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->