29 week Midwife appointment

FlowerFairy

James, Noah, Saskia, Lumi
Reaction score
I'm finally seeing a MW again after 21 weeks :haha:

Do you think there is anything I should be discussing with her in regards to my home birth? Or is it still early?
They have my intentions on my notes from booking in at 8 weeks, but i've not seen one since.
I have a feeling baby is breech due to kicks and movement all being very low but I also know there is loads of time to turn her!
:flower:

Unless you have any burning questions then there's nothing specific you need to ask :) they do seem to brush off any 'serious' talk of homebirth until youre getting towards term but that doesn't mean you can't ask any questions you have. It really takes very little organising for them x

Unless you have any burning questions then there's nothing specific you need to ask :) they do seem to brush off any 'serious' talk of homebirth until youre getting towards term but that doesn't mean you can't ask any questions you have. It really takes very little organising for them x

Thanks! I've no concerns or worries so i'll just leave it for now x

They don't but that can be a blessing at times too :winkwink: Even when they do see you they often want you in and out in 5 mins! get along to a home birth group and you can talk pregnancy and birth to your hearts content!

They don't but that can be a blessing at times too :winkwink: Even when they do see you they often want you in and out in 5 mins! get along to a home birth group and you can talk pregnancy and birth to your hearts content!
:haha: I will. I just always seem to have something on. I will get to either Leeds or Halifax at some point!!! :flower:

Leeds was rammed on Sunday apparently. I missed it for a Sunday lunch at the Ring O Bells! :lol: I should be there in April, births permitting to hear my Christmas Day client share her story :) hope to see you!

Leeds was rammed on Sunday apparently. I missed it for a Sunday lunch at the Ring O Bells! :lol: I should be there in April, births permitting to hear my Christmas Day client share her story :) hope to see you!

Right! i have no April plans so I'm gonna come to that one!! xx

Ive not read through all replies so sorry if I'm repeating! They usually do a home visit at 34 week I think it was Where they will go over everything. X

Appointment was fabulous. I didnt even mention HB and the MW brought it up. She is very pro HB and gave me a pack of stuff to be thinking about like kids, dogs etc!
Baby is measuring spot on and happy, Only thing is she is breech but plenty of time to turn. I'm back again at 32 weeks and then at 36 they will come to my house! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->