29 weeks and so much "juice"

AMAS86

Pregnant with #4!
Reaction score
I have had an increase amount of discharge since 28 weeks (tested for fluid and negative) and was told if it was amnio fluid that I would have regular contractions but today the fluid is SO SO much and I have had BH for weeks now so IDK what the heck to look for. This is my 4th pregnancy and I've never had my fluids to break on their own, even during labor. Every time I move I feel some come out, I'm on my 2nd pair of panties for today, when I go pee I empty my bladder then feel fluid coming from my vagina. My question is what does amniotic fluid smell and look like? Last week I freaked out and it was nothing so I'm trying to stay calm and find ways to distinguish the difference from regular cervical fluid and amnio before I call my OB. Thanks in advance :)

I don't know if this is available everywhere, but here in Canada you can buy these pads at the pharmacy that will change colors when in contact with amniotic fluid. I does sound like a lot of fluid, i would invest in some if i were you.

What are they called? I tried googling but couldn't find any thing of such here in the states.

I will check next time I go to the pharmacy. If we have them here in Canada you must have them in the US. You guys generally have access to way more products than we do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->