29 weeks concerned about premature labour need advice

mum2beagain

mum to 3 under 5
Reaction score
For the past hour I've had a continues dull perod ache in my lower belly into my pelvis and tops of legs and have noticed a few tightenings whilst tightening the pain intensifies does that sound concerning to anyone thanks in advance for any help?xx

Only that you should speak to your doc or midwife. Is always worth getting these things checked out.

Hi. THis is a difficult one. I have had episodes like this throughout this twin pregnancy since about 20wks, and it has come to nothing - but always made me nervous. Braxton hicks can be uncomfortable, even painful despite what the "experts" say.

That said, if you are still experiencing this today, it might be worth getting checked just to be on the safe side. The general rule of thumb is that BH are irregular and do not intensify, whereas true labour does. Early labour however can be more subtle which is why it's worth getting looked at.

Even at 38wks with twins, I get these kind of sensations, and still no babies - it may just be the increasing strain on your uterus hun.

Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"