2days late and looking for a Buddy

besty

Mummy to 2 girls & preg
Reaction score
Hi all

I am currently 2days late and ive tested and got BFN...im hoping to find a buddy to share my experience with and hopefully stop this wait feeling so LONG

hope to hear from someone soon x

Hi all

I am currently 2days late and ive tested and got BFN...im hoping to find a buddy to share my experience with and hopefully stop this wait feeling so LONG

hope to hear from someone soon x

Hi besty!

I am now 6 days late today ~26dpo/CD39 and nothing. Had a good amount of symptoms (nip pain, lower abdominal fullness/pressure/light light cramping) for one week and now even that is letting up as of yesterday! All BNFs and no sign of AF in the least. I was regular off my pill so don't understand and pretty bummed on it all!

Do you have any symptoms? How often do you plan to test? I would fall on my bottom if I saw a BFP but I have to believe it is still possible??

GOOD LUCK :dust:!

Hey I tested again this morning and another BFN! I've started spotting a couple of hours ago so far not much not sure if this is my AF on her way! I'm usually very heavy! only symptoms i've had is feeling sick after eating and i've also had lower backache which i've never had before AF.

There is still a possiblity your preg your not out till the which shows her face! I would be so stunned if I got a BFP...I've got my fingers crossed for you hun

Hey I tested again this morning and another BFN! I've started spotting a couple of hours ago so far not much not sure if this is my AF on her way! I'm usually very heavy! only symptoms i've had is feeling sick after eating and i've also had lower backache which i've never had before AF.

There is still a possiblity your preg your not out till the which shows her face! I would be so stunned if I got a BFP...I've got my fingers crossed for you hun

Morning besty! How are you today? Has the spotting stopped? I am still waiting and not testing anymore, haven't in two days. My symptoms are barely there anymore but my light cramping came back a little yesterday that I felt before but no new symptoms at all...

Oy!

Morning besty! How are you today? Has the spotting stopped? I am still waiting and not testing anymore, haven't in two days. My symptoms are barely there anymore but my light cramping came back a little yesterday that I felt before but no
new symptoms at all...

Oy!

Hey sorry its been a few days been busy! AF got me with full force on fri so annoying after being 5 days late...the back ache has continued which is not good.
How are you? Have you tested again or are you still waiting? Good luck

Hi girls, im 32 TTC, very new to this so bare with me! Im on day 36 of cycle & had mild tummy/back pains. BFN on preg test this morn, its driving me crazy.

Hey sorry its been a few days been busy! AF got me with full force on fri so annoying after being 5 days late...the back ache has continued which is not good.

Besty, I'm so sorry about the witch. I wish for you so much :dust: for next month! If mine comes I am going all out with temping and checking CM...

I am still late 9 days today. Only symptom around now is some mild stomach cramping and pure exhaustion over the weekend (could be from anything but so hard to even keep my eyes open). Tried DTD to bring on AF if she was coming but nothing... Last tested yesterday and still negative. I don't know if I am going to keep testing or wait until another week/more symptoms...

Hi girls, im 32 TTC, very new to this so bare with me! Im on day 36 of cycle & had mild tummy/back pains. BFN on preg test this morn, its driving me crazy.

Hi and welcome how long are your cycles? Is this your 1st month TTC?

Besty, I'm so sorry about the witch. I wish for you so much :dust: for next month! If mine comes I am going all out with temping and checking CM...

I am still late 9 days today. Only symptom around now is some mild stomach cramping and pure exhaustion over the weekend (could be from anything but so hard to even keep my eyes open). Tried DTD to bring on AF if she was coming but nothing... Last tested yesterday and still negative. I don't know if I am going to keep testing or wait until another week/more symptoms...

You must be so frustated its horrible being late and still getting BFN are you going to make a doctors appointment soon for ablood test?
im still carrying on with the relaxed aproach my Dh won't let me temp and stuff as he doesn't want us putting to much presure on ourselves. Fingers crossed for your BFP

Hi, im unsure of the lengh of my cycles really. I had a coil taken out after 10yrs at the begining of August & a few weeks later started getting sore boobs so took a preg test & it was a bfp, i then took some more over the next few days & they were all bfp's. But at 4 & half weeks i started bleeding & was no longer pregnant. Then the next month (Septemper) I had faint possitives on hpt's, but period came at 36 days of cycle. This cycle i had a poss ovulation test 15 days ago & im now on cd 37 & still got stomach & back aches, which i wouldnt normally get days b4 a period. How are you?

I'm sorry about your loss hopefully you will get another BFP soon. Were you regular before you had the coil? I was always 28days then went on the pill for 5 years and now im anywhere between 26 - 35 days it was 26-31 but ive added extra days as i was 35 days this month!

Im good thanks had a stressful day at work im a nanny and the new kids i look after are trying to make my life hell (really missing my old family) how are you?

I'm sorry about your loss hopefully you will get another BFP soon. Were you regular before you had the coil? I was always 28days then went on the pill for 5 years and now im anywhere between 26 - 35 days it was 26-31 but ive added extra days as i was 35 days this month!

Im good thanks had a stressful day at work im a nanny and the new kids i look after are trying to make my life hell (really missing my old family) how are you?

Hi, im still the same today & had another bfn this morn, so im a bit fed up of being in limbo. How far into your cycle are you? I was sorry to hear about you having a period after being 5 days late, hope it works out for you this cycle.
Chezziepink :flower:

[/QUOTE]Hi, im still the same today & had another bfn this morn, so im a bit fed up of being in limbo. How far into your cycle are you? I was sorry to hear about you having a period after being 5 days late, hope it works out for you this cycle.
Chezziepink :flower:[/QUOTE]
Im on cd5 so a long way off till ovulation! Just hoping my AF start to regulate.
Oh hun you must be so frustrated not knowing whats going on why dont you make a docs appointment they might be able to shed some light on whats happening sending you a hug x

Thank you :0)
It will soon come round to ovulation time for you hunni. I am still the same today, got the achey back & tummy, no af, bfn again. Now cd 39, 17 dpo! Yes I think your right, I'm gonna make a gp appointment.
Chat soon, chezziepink x

Hi BESTY, good luck in your journey! :dust:

Here is a testing thread that you may be interested in and find a TTC buddy or two! GL FXD! :dust:
https://www.babyandbump.com/two-wee...1st-testers-32-bfps-293-testing-counting.html OCTOBER Thread

Hi Ladies,

I too am really new to the site, and am glad to see people in the same situation!

I am 2 days late, took a test this morning and it was a BFN.... what a crappy way to start a day.

My boobs are super sore and I have been feeling off all week. I don't know what to do with myself !! Any suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->