2dpo nd new to this site looking for a cycle buddy

Kell.B

Reaction score
Hey ... Names Kell.. Im currently 2dpo.. This is my 1st proper cycle trying.. would be nice to compare symtoms with people who are also in there 2ww...

Good Luck All x x x x:happydance::happydance:

Hi i'd like to be your cycle buddy!
This is our 2nd month ttc and i got a pos opk on Monday so think i might be 2dpo today not too sure though
Have you had any symptoms?
Think 2ww will be longest 2 weeks ever!!
Monday got pos opk and had lots of clear,slippery, stretchy cm,Tues still pos opk and had really bad stomach cramps all day a little less cm but enough,wed less cm and still pos opk but not as dark as Mondays or Tuesdays.
Today am feeling very crampy like a dull ache and have creamy,white cm tmi i know! Also bbs feel tender
We :sex: Frday cd12,Monday cd15 and Tuesday cd16 today is cd18
Hope we've done enough!

Hello There i would like to join you both.

I am currently on day 13 of a 25 day cycle. I usually ovulate on day 12 but got the positive otk on tuesday (day 11)

Had egg white cervical mucas (EWCM) on tuesday, also had cramping on tuesday.

Yesterday was a bit dry not much CM at all.
Today i have clear to white, gloopy mucus. Streatchy but thick.

Me and my partner has had :sex: saturday morning, Monday night and tuesday night. He went away early yesterday morning and is not back till monday. Fingers crossed we have done enough.

I have got the ovulation tests and preseed ready for next month just in case we did miss that eggy with him being away.

Baby :dust: for us all, fingers crossed we get our :bfp:

Hey Everyone i would love to join the group..also doing the tww the big O was on tues, i'm hoping anyway!! DH and i baby danced tues and wed he was away before that so we are hoping that we caught things in time.. so i should be 5 dpo no real big signs yet few mild cramps tonight little Sharpe pains in bb's not sure if these are signs or not but they are unusual for me i never have any sign before af...these are defiantly the LONGEST 2 weeks i'm going a bit crazy...lol !!
lots of :dust: to everyone!!!!!

Hi Ladies.

I am on my 2WW now and its killing me. Not gonna test till the 15th July, 2 days after my AF is due.

This is gonna be the longest 2 weeks ever!!

Good luck ladies. xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"