2nd (+3rd, 4th etc) baby's...name ideas?

welshcakes79

TTC + mum to Reebs
Reaction score
Was just wondering If anyone who has thought of any names for any other children they would like to have??

With Rhiannon i loved her name before we even concieved her, but there isnt any other names that are jumping out at me, i do like Madlen (welsh for madeline) but a friend had named their baby that...

was just being nosey (and im bored lol) if anyone else "knew" what their subsiquent children were going to be called :)

I have no idea. I loved Caitlyn from before she was even concieved. I don't feel that way about any other names. The next one is gonna be much harder!

+3rd, 4th etc?!

Planning lots then?! ;)

I haven't even really thought about names for any more - took us ages to decide on Sam's as we kept choosing names then changing our minds. There were always names I wanted to use years ago (like Jack) but I know people with Jacks now and I'd feel like I was stealing :rofl: x

I don't plan on having anymore LO's but if I did a girl would have been named Elisabeth.

Lola Rose was a name that got on my mind when I found out I'm having a girl and this was kind of a back-up plan.
If Lola was a boy she's be named Lucas. I really like that name. :)

Lol Amy thats how i was, i loved Rhiannons name didnt even stray, she was rhiannon from when i found out i was preg to def when i found out she was a girl...

and Sam's mum (2nd 3rd 4th lol so nooooooo) was just including people who were maybe on their 3rd + :rofl: im not that brave you mad mad woman, Also know you feel about the "stealing" a name lol id hate them to come to the hospital ask what their name was and me say the name of their child (id be like, is that ok? i know you had it first but i just reeeally really liked it etc..) total grov-fest lol

I liked Isabelle Maddison, I love the name Evelyn for a girl but don't know if I'd use it. I had a few for a boy, I like Aiden and Brennan is a nice one, I did think about Sealey as well but maybe for a middle name not first. Sure when the time comes for another one there'll be a whole new lot of names I like lol

I like Lillian Elise for a girl, it was going to be our girl name if Colton had been a girl.
SO NO STEALERS! LOL.

However, if I have another boy his name is going to be really stolen :muahah:
Aaden Kenneth, Aaden stolen from "Jon & Kate Plus 8" and Kenneth was my fathers first name.

Ok, I have freaky names....and we can't figure out a girl's name for the life of us, but had a boy's name for 7 years with our first. Currently we like Atticus Connor for another boy, and maybe Maia for a girl, possibly Persephone (Penny) and yes, Atticus is from the lawyer in To Kill a Mockingbird.

We are only having 1 more max! If its a girl, then she will be called Megan. If its a boy, possibly Luke.

Lol Amy thats how i was, i loved Rhiannons name didnt even stray, she was rhiannon from when i found out i was preg to def when i found out she was a girl...

and Sam's mum (2nd 3rd 4th lol so nooooooo) was just including people who were maybe on their 3rd + :rofl: im not that brave you mad mad woman, Also know you feel about the "stealing" a name lol id hate them to come to the hospital ask what their name was and me say the name of their child (id be like, is that ok? i know you had it first but i just reeeally really liked it etc..) total grov-fest lol

:rofl: I didn't even think of it that way - I assumed you had the next 6 or 7 all planned out and named :rofl:

I'm so tempted to use Jack now :laugh2:...we don't know them that well (people hubby and I used to work with). I could pretend I'd forgotten :blush:

Someone I knew well though - I'd definitely feel like I had to ask permission to use it! And they couldn't exactly say no could they, even if they didn't like the idea?! x

I decided I love the name Sienna if the next is a girl, lol Savannah and Sienna... No ideas for boys, Savannah was gonna b Jai Anthony but it's not growing on me...

I always knew that if we had a girl we would call her Kaya, we really struggled over boys names though, so it's just as well she was born a girl! This time round I've got names for a boy (Ruairidh or Aed) but I'm struggling for girls names lol

i dont plan on having anymore but IF i did i love the name olivia (which was gonna be callums name if he had been a girl) and isabella (my nannas name) for a girl and rhys for a boy.

If we have a girl next she'll def be Faye Ann. Faye was the only name we could agree on for a girl when i was pregnant. Ann is his granny who passed away. Only fair as Rocco has my grandas name as a middle one. If we were to have another boy i think we'd be really stuck how do you get something as unusual as Rocklyn lol.

well when we were ttc if we was having a girl she was always going to be caitlyn, obviously something changed and maddi was going to be regan, and she was for the first 24hours of life before i decided i preferred maddilynne! poor old james just went along as he said, he'd seen me in so much pain i could have what ever i wanted he he! we had always decided on hope!

if we have a boy next time it would always be Joseph, joe, after my gramps, for girls, i still like regan and caitlyn but am completely unsure, think i like faith as a middle name as i would like the middle names to go, like hope and faith etc x

I am NOT having anymore but if a miracle did happen I love the name Rebecca-Grace for a girl or Connolly for a boy.
Daniel was suppose to be a Nathan or Brandon but when he was born he just looked like a Daniel, it is true some babies do bring their name with them !!! Lol
Declan was always Declan, Daniel picked it when I was about 6 weeks pregnant!!! He said he knew it was a boy and we had to call him Declan, freaky.

I have had 5 children now although the 1st two unfortunately died soon after birth:cry:. All their names are

Rachael Kathryn:sadangel:

Thomas Christopher William:sadangel:

Lauren Rachael (middle name after her sister)

Abi (Abigail) Sophie

Toby Christopher Thomas (middle names after daddy and brother)

I'm stuck as to what to call "Smudge" now:hissy:. Dunno what sex it is either:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->