2nd, 3rd or more time mummies..when did you feel flutters??

angelbump

Reaction score
I'm 13 weeks and keep getting this buzzing feeling almost. Its just above my pubic bone and slightly to the left it feels a bit like tickles but very gentle.

When did you feel kicks also?
Thanks in advance x

I felt flutters from 13 weeks, like a marble rolling around and kicks just before 19 weeks, a bit over a week later than I did with my first. :)

With my second I felt flutters from around 10 weeks. It is quite like you described :)

Its so exciting, me and oh went for lunch today and i got a pepsi and after i had a few sips i had a very noticeable marble rolling type feeling and have had the tickly feeling a couple of times today.
Im also noticing after eating I'm getting hiccups as i did with my first around when i started getting flutters and he always had hiccups!

I'm 13 weeks and just felt the tiniest little kicks for the first time last night ��

I started feeling flutters with this baby I could have sworn as early as 9 1/2 weeks. Felt more like a popping. Now that I'm 14 weeks the flutters are much more distinctive, and I even saw my doppler move from a wee kick when I was checking the heartbeat earlier.

With my last two pregnancies I was seeing and feeling little kicks on he outside but this time every now and again I get a rolling sensation. No kicks yet :(

First time I felt from about 16/17 weeks, second time not till 21ish! Midwife said your uterus is more stretched second time so baby has more room to move without being felt so sometimes can take longer to feel anything x

I am definitely feeling flutters they seem to be getting stronger when they happen but still happening randomly throughout the day :) So exciting!

With my first I felt flutters at 10 weeks definite movement at 18 weeks, then with the twins I felt something like fish swimming around at 8-9 weeks and dh felt kicks at 13 weeks.
With this baby I didn't feel anything til about 14 weeks, and it wasn't definite until last week. So weird how every pregnancy is different.

This is baby number 4 and ive felt all of them anywhere between 14/16 weeks except my 3rd one which was about 19 weeks as i had an anterior placenta! X

Yes, it starts as that exact buzzing, vibrating feeling. I'm on my 2nd and started to feel him from around 11 weeks. With my first it was 13 weeks.

With my daughter I felt kicks 15weeks. This pregnancy only just feeling definite movements now at 23 weeks!

2nd baby and just starting to experience some belly flies 16 weeks tomorrow but with first son nothing till 21 weeks but did he make up for it lol

So glad you posted this...
My fourth pregnancy but two were late losses... I'm feeling flutters and random little "pop" feelings consistently at 14 weeks but I've been feeling movement since 10 weeks. I also thought I was crazy!

11 weeks with my 2nd but not until 18/19 weeks with my 3rd because of anterior placenta!!

Its crazy how every pregnancy is different. The movements are getting stronger everyday now. Getting the odd poke and flip happen but mostly still just swirling fluttery feelings but can notice it more now x

I still haven’t felt what I can sure is baby, but this is normal for me, 5th pregnancy

Edited to add I’m 19+1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->