2nd baby - How long after a slight show did you give birth

A43

Reaction score
Hi
I was induced with my first baby but had a slight blood stained show this morning - how long might it take now to go into labour. Been feeling pressure and mild contractions every now and again which surmount to nothing.
Thanks

I had a fairly impressive show 10 days ago and been crampy and having lots of cm ever since, but I'm still pregnant and nothing has happened yet apart from a few false alarms un the form of some very strong bh...My midwife wrote down on my notes I'd had my show last Thursday and said she doubt she'd see me for my next appointment, Well that is tomorrow and I'm pretty sure I'll be going lol, With my first though my waters broke 48hours after my show so there really is no telling!!..x

I never had a show with any of mine until i was labour. But my friend had a bloody show, and went into labour the same night. So hopefully you won't be waiting too long.
Good Luck :)

With my second I lost my "mucus plug" and gave birth not even a week later there was a little blood that came with that. I just lost my plug two days ago with number 3 and my fingers are crossed he stays longer then my second because I'm only 34 weeks!

50 minutes after but I had my waters broke so there was nothing normal or regular about my labour :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->