2nd hand ergo - where can I purchase? & reviews please

BethHx

expecting #2
Reaction score
Hi all.
I used a connecta with dd2 but I'm wanting an ergo this time round.
I want too purchase second hand but don't want it to be fake. Any ideas where the best plAce too buy is? As most fb groups sell wraps or connectas
Also any reviews on these please?

Do you have any local babywearing Facebook groups? Mine always seems to have an Ergo up for sale. You could also try online auction sites like eBay.

I've never used one, but I've only heard positive things about them. :)

I'm worried to buy on ebay as lots of fakes. No local sites either. I'll keep an eye out on the groups I'm on. Thanks x

Do you have a sling library? It'll be rented but at least you know it's real

An ergo original (are you looking at one of those or the new ergo 360?) was the first buckle carrier I used with Sophie, I got it when she was 14 months old. Last time I wore her she was about 8 weeks, so it had been a while.

The quality was amazing, it was extremely comfortable for both of us, we loved it. It was soft but sturdy, and so easy to use. I would buy one again in a heartbeat if I ever had a baby/toddler again.

I got mine second hand from our pre school nearly new sale for £10. I knew the lady who was selling it so pretty sure it's genuine. It is really comfortable and sturdy, very well made. I have not used it for a back carry yet as my DD is still only 6 months, but it won't be long until I try it out. I never bothered with the newborn inert though, as I read that you could just roll up a towel or blanket and use that instead, but I didn't find that worked very well for me so I just used a stretchy wrap for the first month or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->