2nd loss this year-- and back! :(

Dannie138

Mommy to 2 & 2 Angels
Reaction score
HCG today is now at 1.2. And I was told I still have to come in for a repeat next week? (Weird, since below 3 they consider negative...?) Do anyone know why they might do that?

Anyways, we were told that we should probably wait a cycle. Anyone with an early loss...what did you do?

so sorry hun :-( i have no idea why they want to do more bloods?? i think the same as u below 3 they would usually not take anymore? anyway sending hugs xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi there. I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm also confused as to why they would want you to come back in. Better that they are being hyper vigilant than not taking your situation seriously I guess.

You know, I waited 2 cycles for personal and medical reasons. But if I had my choice, I would have only waited one cycle. But it is a very personal decision. Some women don't wait at all. For me, I was too scared that I might have another mc if I didn't wait at least one cycle. Good luck to you and keep us posted.

Very sorry for your losses hun... My doc also got me to do a second test even though my hsg was <4 after my d&C just to be sure. Its a good thing that they are being so careful.
I waited 5 months before ttc again but i was a complete emotional mess and couldnt deal with another loss, but as heart and the other girls said its a personal decision.

hi girls iv had 2 MC's --i had one the 23rd may this yr at 6wks..last one was 29th Oct 2010 at 12 wks ..anyhow are any of u goin 4 tests??i dont know whether to or not..xx

with my ectopic once it got to 5 they released me but mine went to 2 luckily so was discharged about 2-3weeks after my ectopic was treated for. i am soooooo deeply sorry for your losses, wow 2 already my heart goes out to you i have suffered miscarriages and in feb this year lost my angel to ectopic.

we're TTC again and have been for almost 3years now :(

have you been tested hun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"