2nd ovulation? Late ovulation? Ugh!

LadyLovenox

Reaction score
Hey ladies...ttc #2...thought I o'd on cd 14 (like usual), as I had some O pains but no real ewcm, which was odd....then on cd 24/25, I started have gobs of ewcm. More than usual. Prob is...dh was out of town all week. We bd on Sunday....im fairly confident that I o'd last night (Thurs). Any chance of conception if you bd 4 days before o? Or am I out this month? I've never ovulated this late...Ugh. And now that means I'll get my period at the beach too. Boooooo!

Hey ladies...ttc #2...thought I o'd on cd 14 (like usual), as I had some O pains but no real ewcm, which was odd....then on cd 24/25, I started have gobs of ewcm. More than usual. Prob is...dh was out of town all week. We bd on Sunday....im fairly confident that I o'd last night (Thurs). Any chance of conception if you bd 4 days before o? Or am I out this month? I've never ovulated this late...Ugh. And now that means I'll get my period at the beach too. Boooooo!
I've heard semen can last up to 5days in the body and the further away from O the higher the chance of having a girl:happydance:
Don't give up yet wait it out see what happens...
Keep me posted
Edit:
Increased cm is a good sign of early pregnancy..10dpo is where u would be at if u in fact did ovulate on cd14...Keep positive

Thanks so much for your encouraging response!! I'll try to keep a little hope for this cycle and stay optimistic!! I hope there were still some alive in there by the time I ovulated!! Good luck to you too!!! Where in your cycle are ya?

Thanks so much for your encouraging response!! I'll try to keep a little hope for this cycle and stay optimistic!! I hope there were still some alive in there by the time I ovulated!! Good luck to you too!!! Where in your cycle are ya?

Ur welcome hun...
I'm currently on cd 15 ...2dpo b hoping and praying for a sticky bean..jus oneeee Jesus just oneeee!

I hear ya on that!!! So weird...I took opk yesterday and negative. Today...Positive...but I swore I already o'd on Thursday. My body is confused I think!

I hear ya on that!!! So weird...I took opk yesterday and negative. Today...Positive...but I swore I already o'd on Thursday. My body is confused I think!

Which test are you using ??...I also got my confirmation on ff mobile to ..today when confirm ovulation on cd 13 ...I'm using progesterone cream omega 3 still on my prenatals and vitC ttc gets crazy sometimes

It def gets crazy! Are you on progesterone cream for a deficiency or just to help conception? I used clear blue fertility monitor. Big smiley face today. Cycle day 28 or 29...

It def gets crazy! Are you on progesterone cream for a deficiency or just to help conception? I used clear blue fertility monitor. Big smiley face today. Cycle day 28 or 29...

I'm on it just to help keep the bean sticky .. I'm not sure if I have low progesterone r not but I know I have a short luteal phase and it preventing my beans from sticking properly... so I'm using that to help n it's working...I'm using it only after ovulation..my 2ndcycle using it
Congrats ...get it goinnnggg!
Not sure how the monitor works but I use the CB advance digitals the purple ones that detect 2 hormones 4 days of fertility..it gives u the flashing smiley when ur close n solid when u are at ur peak ...I love these things

Oh....hopefully that'll be just what you need to get that bfp!!! Sooo exciting!!!! I use the same fertility monitor!!

Yes...we already bd'd!!! Lol. Who knows...I could end up with period tomorrow (when its due) and not be surprised. What a mess this cycle was.!

Oh....hopefully that'll be just what you need to get that bfp!!! Sooo exciting!!!! I use the same fertility monitor!!

Yes...we already bd'd!!! Lol. Who knows...I could end up with period tomorrow (when its due) and not be surprised. What a mess this cycle was.!

YES fingers crossed for us both..GL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->