2nd timers, when did you start to show?

MrsGreen

Expecting #2
Reaction score
I started showing at 15 weeks my first pregnancy. I am a very petite gal, Im 5'5" and I was around 120 ish and toned when I got pregnant. 20 months later, I am 117lbs, still toned and 4w1d. Im just curious when I might start showing this time around. btw, I have a super short torso too lol

I wasnt trying to give body stats, I just thought it might make answers easier especially if there are anyone that was close to me :)

thanks ladies :)

1st bub I was 18-20 when I started showing. 2nd bub I was 14 weeks and you could tell I was pregnant. I was a small girl too ( not so much anyone ) lol

I was about 18 weeks last time but was bmi 31 this time i started at bmi 26 but my tummy is still fat (disproportionate :/) but i feel like i will show earlier - may be just the bloating making me feel this way though

I think i'm starting to show already. I was about 18-20 weeks last time. I am lighter this time than i was at start of last pregnancy but bcos i had a section, i think my tummy muscles were less toned than last time.

mrsGreen, did u have your 1st baby in january 2012? I think i remember u from last time as i had my DD not long after u gave birth to your LO. Congrats on your 2nd pregnancy. How funny to b here together again lol x

Around 20 weeks with my first, anterior placenta, i was slim and tall, she sat in my back most of the pregnancy so I was tiny.
This time, currently in maternity wear, cannot hide the bump (bloat!), dread seeing any of my friends :doh:
I'm guessing my tummy muscles were never toned back into shape ;-)

Just this week, so around 13wk. I was over 20weeks with my first before noticing a bump!

First time round I was 24, quite fit and toned and I popped out straight away started visibly showing at 10wks! I did horse riding, dance classes, gym I was very active and felt maybe because I was toned the growth showed more.

This time though, I haven't really picked up the exercise as much as I used to do, I'm back down to my pre pregnancy weight, just not toned. I had a section too, and am 7 weeks and again have a little pot belly already. I'm sure some of it is bloat, but its there all the same xx

i was around twenty weeks the first time. I am now 11 weeks and huge and Dont know How i can hide it for much Longer!

I was about 15 weeks when a tiny bump started last time, this time around I weigh less so I imagine I'll show later.

I started showing around 23-24 weeks with both my pregnancies. I have a feeling I might start sooner this time around though as things are already getting a bit tight at 12 weeks lol.

First 16 weeks, I'm already showing (not bloat) now (11+6) x x

hi Im new here. Im 8 weeks 3 days and starting to show now but it still dissapears when i lay down. This is my third pregnancy.

hi Im new here. Im 8 weeks 3 days and starting to show now but it still dissapears when i lay down. This is my third pregnancy.

Hi dani - Welcome to BnB and congrats! I'm on my third pregnancy too :hugs:

2nd time around I think I showed around 18 weeks.
3rd time was twins and I think I was showing at 15 weeks or so.
4th time I showed at 12 weeks!!! 12!!! LOL!!

I started showing with DD around 15 weeks - this time, I had to rush home from a restaurant and get my jeans off (they caused MASSIVE cramps) and had to buy new underwear as my belly is poking out at 9 weeks. I am a fatty normally though, so people that don't know probably assume I ate a big mac too many ;p

5'9 and curvy here. Made it until 13 weeks or so first time. I started showing bloat much sooner this time: 9 weeks. I feel like I look 6 months pregnant. Someone at work already put her hand on my "bump" last week. Ha.

I'm only 9 weeks (tho slim) and already have a definite bump! Was this size at about 12-14 weeks last time x

Seems we all have about the same story! Hahaa. I'm the same. # 1 it wasn't until 18 weeks that I looked obviously pregnant. This one. I've been disgusting it since like 12 weeks. I'm 15 1/2 now and very very obviously pregnant.

I didn't show with my first until about 22-23 weeks however I am now 12 weeks with second and already have a little noticeable bump.

It doesn't help that I am only 5'1 and a size 6 so trying to find maternity clothes is a complete nightmare!

My midwife told me that you usually show a lot quicker with your second as your body knows what to do. A little comforting but not much when your trying to keep it a secret until the scan!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->