2WW craziness

akcher

Mom to twins!
Reaction score
I'm analyzing every little symptom during this period and getting so stressed. It's way too early for my AF but I'm getting extremely light spotting :sad1:. Nothing on the underware but after the restroom the TP is a little pink. I'm pressing on my boobs and hoping that they are sore lol. I'm just driving myself crazy here :wacko:. It's my first 2WW, does this get any easier???

Last month was my first 2WW and I about drove myself crazy, this month has been better (I'm currently in 2WW now and only think about my symptoms a few times a day, rather than every 10 minutes). If you were on the BCP prior to TTC that could be the reason for the spotting. Good luck to you :hugs:

Hi Akcher,
Personally from my experience, it never gets any easier. It's always on my mind even when I am not in the 2WW.....I make up my own symptoms in my own mind, and get horribly depressed when AF shows her ugly face.
But, on a positive note, it is always nice to know that I am not the only peron on the face of the earth that feels this way too, these forums are great, and the ladies here are always so nice and supportive!!!
GL to you and I hope you get your BFP very very soon!
-Lisa

personally I don't think it does get easier,...it's even worse with sparatic periods! lol

Could the spotting be implantation bleeding Akcher?

2ww is a killer

Boob pressing coudl make them sore lol

Bleeding however well hmmmm could very well be implantation or poss spotting after sex?

Lots of luck
https://www.babyandbump.com/imagehosting/446c41d9178165.gif

Thank everyone for the encouraging words. I don't think it's implantation spotting because it's only been 4 days since I O'd. I just gotta stop thinking about it so much and hopefully the days will go by quicker.

Hi :hi:
the 2ww doesn't get any easier. I pretend to forget about it, but that never works either. Hope you get that BFP

Sinead

Hi Vickie! I see you've got 7 days till testing, how do you feel?

Hey Jayne,

I actually feel pretty good, no signs that AF is coming, but than again no signs that I'm pregnant either...last month at this time I had really sore bbs and was cramping on and off so who knows :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->