2ww

ched429

Reaction score
My first IUI was on July 10th with an HCG injection and I tested today on the Clear Blue digital which was negative. I did however test a little early on day 12 not 14 and my cycles are always irregular, anywhere from 36-38 days apart. Did I just test too early? Are the non-digital tests better than the digital? Any input or advice would be helpful!

-Christina

My first IUI was on July 10th with an HCG injection and I tested today on the Clear Blue digital which was negative. I did however test a little early on day 12 not 14 and my cycles are always irregular, anywhere from 36-38 days apart. Did I just test too early? Are the non-digital tests better than the digital? Any input or advice would be helpful!

-Christina

i would take another test, just relax and do not start stressing:thumbup:

Hey we are on day 9 - H has had a temp drop today 35.54 to 35.04 - hope its not evil AF coming. This is the biggest drop so far could be implantation??

This is are first 2ww and it's awful!

Catherine

Her temp is back to 36.11 - what does all this mean!!! My god why do we have to wait why can't we have something that appears immediately so we know!!!

An early test doesn't work for everyone so your not out yet...test again in a couple of days..good luck:)

The2mums, it could be an implantation dip :)

so we are going to test again tomorrow morning hopefully its good news!!!

so just took the test :bfn: again..... its day 17 after 1st IUI and still no sign of AF so can it still happen??

Hiya, I only started to get a faint BFP at 14 dpo. Its not over till AF shows!:flower: Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->