2ww

wifenmom

Reaction score
anyone about a week away from testing and wanna buddy up with me???

Sure. I'm 5 DPO and hoping to test in 5 days. Im so anxious. Ive been temping like crazy.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/298210

Sure. I'm 5 DPO and hoping to test in 5 days. Im so anxious. Ive been temping like crazy.

thanks I get to start testing this week sometime, I'm 10DPO with no symptoms but grouchiness like the 4-5days before AF shows up... But with my DS i had no symptoms but food adversions (eating things i normally wouldn't) but none of that started until i was like 5wks or better...

You and I will probably be testing the same day. Today I am 6DPO, and doing my very best not to waste any HPTs that I know will be negative. DH and I are TTC #1 and this is our first month of trying again. DH travels for work a great deal and is gone for months at a time. This is making TTC difficult for sure!

Hello!
Im in the two week wait, I ov a week late this cycle so I think I have another week to go before AF is due.
FX for all of us!

today was 8dpo and BFN . but more symptoms are popping up. Lotiony white CM not alot but enough.My stomach feels bloated and like an over inflated balloon. bb's not as sore as 5-6 dpo. slight lower back pain. twinges that dont hurt often in the abdomen. the feeling like indegestion . occasional sharp pain that last seconds. very tired..full swollen bb's, high CP

i'm worried because i'm due for AF anytime from today to sunday and I still hav eno symptoms... and tests are BFN but i'm only 13DPO and i hope that it's just to early but i really expect the witch to show up

only thing i've had is a couple days ago my gums were lightly bleeding and never since... then i've been super gassy, embarassing and TMI and I dunno if it's related but yeah the past 2 days has been non-stop basically good thing they do not have an odor or anything and my bowels haven't changed and i haven't eaten anything different so I dunno... I've also had mild cramping...

NONE Of these mean i'm Pregnant so yeah i'm about ready to move to the next month or give a break :)

Im starting to get AF pains - more like a dull ache which I tend to get before she shows.
Im abit surprised as I only ovulated last week (a week later than I thought) I feel as if my bones ache as if im getting a cold and quite tired.
My temp is still quite high though so I will have to see if it drops over the next few days.
x

Hi guys! Im new to this thread..I hope I am doing this right! Anywho, I'm about 11 dpo and I expect AF this upcoming Friday 9/25/09. I am freaking out because I never had any symptoms with my son and I can't wait to find out! So far, I have had these symptoms:

1-9 dpo: stuffy nose, mild cramps, sharp pains on left side of uterus that come and go, heavyness in uterus, tired, very slight CM

10-11 dpo: boobs got sore...usually this happens a day or two before AF...not getting too excited because she may decide to come a little early...A LOT of CM started yesterday and today...today it was more watery...I keep running to the bathroom because I thought AF was coming

So thats where I am...not really TTC but would be pleasantly surprised if so!

Tomorrow is 12 dpo for me....I think Im gonna test...its just a dollar store cheapie...I can't wait anymore! If its negative again, Im just gonna wait to see if AF shows up on Friday....good luck to everyone!

Im out, AF showed last night!!!
Back to the start for me. Good luck ladies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"