2WW'ers what the heck happens to us during these 2 weeks!?

tootsy1987

Abbi and Alfie - My World
Reaction score
Why do we turn into obcessive lunatics!?? haha

I swore after the mc i wasnt going to symptom spot... but these are hitting me in the face so i cant not and i have turned into an absolutle crazy person!! i'l pee on anything that looks stick like hahaha! :rofl: :blush:

I have....

Really sore (.)(.) as of today
manky blurry eye (when i was last preg i was diagnosed with retinal migrains, they disappeared after mc but have returned)
Nauseous
dizzy
feeeel absolutley wrecked!!
Cramps in my stumach
constipated
blocked nose
spotting yesterday
loads ewcm!

oh and did i mention sore (.)(.)??? OUCH!!!

when i was last pg i never got really any main symptoms until about 6 weeks ish but then that obviously wasnt a normal pregnancy...

I feel like a crazy person! :rofl:

i'm the same :rofl:
i was so sure that my test would be positive today (even though i'm only 8 dpo!!) i have sore boobs & just felt different but the bloody test was negative, damn it!!!

hope you are ok tootsy. Hope you get a :bfp: today, you are testing today aint you? i'm sure i read that somewhere. good luck!! xxxxx

Hey sweetie hows things with you today?

Im getting faints on all tests.... theres some pics floating around but digi says not pregnant! havent a clue whats going on... the lines are completely see-able i have been getting them for a week but they just aint getting any darker! :( xxx

i'm fine thankyou, just getting over a nasty cold. ive had some faint lines too, my pics are in the pma buddie thread page 89 i think!! soooo faint that i was convinced its negative....time will tell i suppose.
i checked out your pics maybe not enough hcg for a digi yet :shrug:

ohh i will go have a look at your pics now :D xxxx

hi all im 1dpo today so in the dreaded 2ww fxd for bfps for us all.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back