3-4 weeks pregnant

TOHARD2TRY

Reaction score
I finally got my first positive today, I lnow its early days ! But im so scared and nervous about miscarriage :(

Congratulations!!
I know it's hard not to worry but try your best to be hopeful and not think about the negative things, only worry about it if it comes to that or you're bleeding and cramping, but half the time even that doesn't mean a miscarriage and cramping/spotting is completely normal in early pregnancy anyway. Worrying can't change anything and I'm sure everything will be okay for you, just think positive about your little bean that will be growing in the next few weeks. :)

I'm three weeks and two days. I had brown discharge/ blood yesterday when I wiped. Just a little crampy. We are so early on the things Are still getting situated down there :)

Im 4 weeks tomorrow, today my brown discharge has disappeared, im now getting period pain !! Went to doctors today to get it confirmed and I have my first midwife appointment and sscan! I can see my bean on screen :) xx

Congrats! I had a few days of mostly brownish spotting when af was due with this nugget. I also had cramping that felt just like af was coming that got quite bad on and off during the first trimester.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->