3 Day AF????

Andypanda6570

3 Boys and an Angel Ava
Reaction score
I got my AF Sunday April 10th after I lost Ava at 18 weeks on March 3rd/
I bled for 14 days after giving birth then got AF on 4/10 and it was very heavy and a lot of clotting. Now, it's Wednesday and nothing no blood or anything :wacko: So now I think my ovulation will be messed up? Any Advice when I may start to ovulate?

Really?? Hmm, I am sorry... I have no advice to give sweets... Just seen your post & HAD to check on ya... I'm sure someone will know ...

Chin Up OK! : ))

xoxoxo

Really?? Hmm, I am sorry... I have no advice to give sweets... Just seen your post & HAD to check on ya... I'm sure someone will know ...

Chin Up OK! : ))

xoxoxo

Thanks, Kelly xoxoxoxo :hugs:

not much advice hun other than maybe get some ovulation predictor kits and use them for a little while to check your ovulation. my doctor did tell me that i may not ovulate this cycle and then again i might be very fertile so he advised me to use the opks. my AF went for a day and then came back so just be aware that could happen also. not much advise hun but might help a little xxxx hope your doing ok xxxx jo

not much advice hun other than maybe get some ovulation predictor kits and use them for a little while to check your ovulation. my doctor did tell me that i may not ovulate this cycle and then again i might be very fertile so he advised me to use the opks. my AF went for a day and then came back so just be aware that could happen also. not much advise hun but might help a little xxxx hope your doing ok xxxx jo

Thank you, I am doing ok ,, Thank you very much for asking and the info :hugs::hugs::hugs:

i had a 4 day AF 4 weeks after i gave birth to ryan mine was also very very heavy i bled for i think it was about 12 days after i had him on and off. if you have had your AF then your O should return to normal "ish" as before maybe a couple of days out either way.
im not sure i have any other advise but taking some OPK's may help around CD14? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->