3 days late and hopeful!! Going nuts!

Mummajlove

Reaction score
Hello ladies!!!! First time posting, and just wondering your thoughts.
I am 3 days late and I am usually right on schedule each month.
I have alot of symptoms along with no period.

• very very slight pinkish cm(barely there)
• fainted yesterday with beating heart
• hot flushes and numb boobs
• can't sleep at night
• craving peanut butter sandwich every night
• keep crying !! (for an hour yesterday after breaking my bracelet)

Wasn't ttc but still hopeful my AF won't show. We would be so happy to have conceived. I will post after testing . Cross your fingers for BFP!!

I haven't tested yet but still no AF. Think I'm gonna test tomOrrow.
I have a question though!!! Me and my man did it tonight and I noticed some slight brown mucas discharge after we were done but not bleeding or anything. If I'm pregnant is tht something to worry about?

I don't think it's anything to worry about. Sometimes sex can bring on your period though. There's a thread started in here how a lot of us has really regular periods and as soon as we relaxed about getting pg our periods messed up lol

Keeping everything crossed for you..I hope you get your bfp! Keep us updated :)

Period still not here. My cm is going back to a white color. And I tested today around noon with a BFN but I am testing again tomorrow in the morning!! I heard that works better. I will post again

Oh I was really hopeful for you reading your first post hun! Let us know how you get on in the morning... I have also heard that you should test first thing as it's more concentrated then, so people sometimes get a BFN one evening but a BFP the next morning. Good luck! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->